Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Looks like they got it right this time.  Saw this here.  Glad the air bubble is volt and not maize.  

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-03.jpg

Back in 2006, Nike re-released a widely popular Nike Basketball shoe from the mid-90's catalog - the Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 - in the classic White/Blue/Black colorway. These were often attributed to the Duke Blue Devils, who wore a number of different Nike Basketball shoes like the Air Flight Huarache, Air Force Max B, and Air Unlimited, but it was also the UConn Huskies who rocked these beauties throughout most of the '95 Tourney. These are slated for a return this December, which may be a puzzling move by the folks over at Nike Sportswear considering the Uptempo 2 wasn't exactly great performer back in 2006 in terms of sales. More colorways are expected to drop prior to the release of this OG colorway in November, so in the meantime, check out these new detailed images and stick with Sneaker News for more updates regarding the releases of the Air Max Uptempo 2. via MarqueeSole.

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-01.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-02.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-04.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-05.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-06.jpg

Looks like they got it right this time.  Saw this here.  Glad the air bubble is volt and not maize.  

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-03.jpg

Back in 2006, Nike re-released a widely popular Nike Basketball shoe from the mid-90's catalog - the Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 - in the classic White/Blue/Black colorway. These were often attributed to the Duke Blue Devils, who wore a number of different Nike Basketball shoes like the Air Flight Huarache, Air Force Max B, and Air Unlimited, but it was also the UConn Huskies who rocked these beauties throughout most of the '95 Tourney. These are slated for a return this December, which may be a puzzling move by the folks over at Nike Sportswear considering the Uptempo 2 wasn't exactly great performer back in 2006 in terms of sales. More colorways are expected to drop prior to the release of this OG colorway in November, so in the meantime, check out these new detailed images and stick with Sneaker News for more updates regarding the releases of the Air Max Uptempo 2. via MarqueeSole.

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-01.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-02.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-04.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-05.jpg

nike-air-max-uptempo-2-06.jpg

They FIXED the BUBBLE COLOR???

Wait.. Nike came in and fixed a minor issue from a prior retro and got it right the second time?

They care??

Can someone ride by my house and check on my heart?

Bring this along too
defibulator.jpg

It may be something small but my god, nice correction.

Get the speckle midsole on the DT 96'sr retros the 3rd time around and I'll give Nike some true credit. But a nice start here

They FIXED the BUBBLE COLOR???

Wait.. Nike came in and fixed a minor issue from a prior retro and got it right the second time?

They care??

Can someone ride by my house and check on my heart?

Bring this along too
defibulator.jpg

It may be something small but my god, nice correction.

Get the speckle midsole on the DT 96'sr retros the 3rd time around and I'll give Nike some true credit. But a nice start here

Nike/JB seems to be re-releasing retros from 2005-2006 lately (these, Air trainer 91, cardinal 7, last shots, HOA, etc) these look okay...

e0fi13.jpg

But these would be better, IMO
smokin.gif

Nike/JB seems to be re-releasing retros from 2005-2006 lately (these, Air trainer 91, cardinal 7, last shots, HOA, etc) these look okay...

e0fi13.jpg

But these would be better, IMO
smokin.gif

I had those up until about 3 years ago. Got them DS from Flightclub for $150, wore them one time and I absolutely LOVED them. If it wasn't for fear of the midsoles falling apart, I would have never sold them. I'd be hyped if they did a retro of those, but I'd be pissed if they didn't do that fade effect on the Jewel swoosh. It's sad that anytime I see an OG Nike and wish they would retro it, I start to look for the first 1 or 2 things they're gonna cut corners on.

I had those up until about 3 years ago. Got them DS from Flightclub for $150, wore them one time and I absolutely LOVED them. If it wasn't for fear of the midsoles falling apart, I would have never sold them. I'd be hyped if they did a retro of those, but I'd be pissed if they didn't do that fade effect on the Jewel swoosh. It's sad that anytime I see an OG Nike and wish they would retro it, I start to look for the first 1 or 2 things they're gonna cut corners on.

I'd cop another pair of dukes, but never again at retail...so blown about the $120 i dropped on them, and they ended up on everybody's sales rack.

I don't know what nike was thinking with the last retros yellow air bubble.

I'd cop another pair of dukes, but never again at retail...so blown about the $120 i dropped on them, and they ended up on everybody's sales rack.

I don't know what nike was thinking with the last retros yellow air bubble.

Finally they get it. Give me these and the white pair posted above(AKA Webber's) and I'm good
pimp.gif

Finally they get it. Give me these and the white pair posted above(AKA Webber's) and I'm good
pimp.gif

Still have the pair from a few years ago that they retroed..love that shoe..very comfortable..

Still have the pair from a few years ago that they retroed..love that shoe..very comfortable..

I didn't even know they dropped in 06. I will be copping but when they hit the sales racks.

I didn't even know they dropped in 06. I will be copping but when they hit the sales racks.

nike came through in the clutch, now all they have to do is get the f'n air trainer sc II's right and its a WRAP!!! ill take these on discount, last go round this didnt sell at all, so expect them on the disco!! i cant believe im saying this and i know ill regret it, but good job nike!!!

btw i had the OG's of these back when i was a freshman in h.s. my buddy gave em to me, and i wore em into the ground. og were mega comfy!!
pimp.gif

nike came through in the clutch, now all they have to do is get the f'n air trainer sc II's right and its a WRAP!!! ill take these on discount, last go round this didnt sell at all, so expect them on the disco!! i cant believe im saying this and i know ill regret it, but good job nike!!!

btw i had the OG's of these back when i was a freshman in h.s. my buddy gave em to me, and i wore em into the ground. og were mega comfy!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom