Air Max Uptempo 95 forthcoming reissue?

But we certainly don't want a crappy rerelease like those of 2011 and 2015 😤...How can we pressure Nike to improve their retros? Impossible task?🤔
Maybe if you start a signature thing, I doubt we'll even get 10,000 signatures but I don't think it takes long to make one.

Maybe we can get lucky and get a lot of people to sign, even people who don't wear Uptempos.

But we certainly don't want a crappy rerelease like those of 2011 and 2015 😤...How can we pressure Nike to improve their retros? Impossible task?🤔
I don't hate the 2011 and 2015 versions like some people do. No, they weren't spectacular or entirely true to the OG, but they still looked dope. I'd be happier if any future retros used nicer leather for the upper, but not gonna hold my breath thinking Nike will do it. The 2011 felt like it had zero cushioning, too, which some people said was improved on the 2015. The 2019 definitely feels much better, even if it's just because of the insole.

Aren’t they releasing OG bubbles on something like an Air max 1? Foreshadowing for future retros is my guess. An easy way to rerelease a sell out shoe not too long after and sell out instantly again. It’s Nike so who the F knows

I don't hate the 2011 and 2015 versions like some people do. No, they weren't spectacular or entirely true to the OG, but they still looked dope. I'd be happier if any future retros used nicer leather for the upper, but not gonna hold my breath thinking Nike will do it. The 2011 felt like it had zero cushioning, too, which some people said was improved on the 2015. The 2019 definitely feels much better, even if it's just because of the insole.
I would say so for the non OG colorways because you don't have a direct comparison term and some of them look OK but the classic colorways if compared to the OGs look like fakes to me...

You could say that about a million different Nike and Jordan retros …
I agree on this.

Community Verified icon

Top Bottom