Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

Just ordered the black blue pair off of KicksUSA for $95 shipped (free shipping) to NY.

It shows up as $130 but once you add to cart and view your cart the discount is applied and they came up to $95.

Have to hide these though my chick is going to pummel my head if she finds out :lol:

Just ordered the black blue pair off of KicksUSA for $95 shipped (free shipping) to NY.

It shows up as $130 but once you add to cart and view your cart the discount is applied and they came up to $95.

Have to hide these though my chick is going to pummel my head if she finds out :lol:
Yeah , got them for $89.99 shipped through kicksusa

so long of a wait for these

i finally seen them in person and they seemed like cheaper materials.

the leather had a plastic feel to it.
the bottom sole was shiny and hard.

the back logo is beyond terrible

oh well

Was at FTL yesterday and the OG white/navy colorway was marked down to $49.99. Going to scoop up a pair tonight or tomorrow. :pimp:

FNL dropped the price on the white/navy to $83.99. It's probably good until today then goes back to $120. Too bad I don't have a $20 reward or are there additional discount codes available. :frown:

You get $20 reward from $100 purchase instead of $200 until 9/11 at least.

Last edited:
thapointguy thapointguy

I'm pretty sure the white/navy are still on sale at Footlocker. Probably through the weekend. If they aren't at your local Footlocker tell them you want to stock locate some shoes. Then give them this sku, 4100565204 and your shoe size. They should be able to order them for $50 (plus $3 shipping if you don't have a VIP membership).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom