Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

Man, lucky. Went in to FTL today and was told they were not able to order in my size 12

Copped the black and blue pair from Finish Line for $80 after codes and discounts last week. Took them out of the box and......on the left shoe, the swoosh is backwards and upside down. This is a first for me. Anyone hear of that happening before? Other than that the quality of the shoe is good. Good materials, feels nice on feet. Love the shoe and don't want to hassle with a return. But, cmon. How are you going to send me a shoe with an upside down swoosh?

Copped the black and blue pair from Finish Line for $80 after codes and discounts last week. Took them out of the box and......on the left shoe, the swoosh is backwards and upside down. This is a first for me. Anyone hear of that happening before? Other than that the quality of the shoe is good. Good materials, feels nice on feet. Love the shoe and don't want to hassle with a return. But, cmon. How are you going to send me a shoe with an upside down swoosh?

Happened to me with the SC trainer QS with the good a** leather. I should have kept them bc I haven't seen a size 12 since but i sent them to nike for a voucher. I purchased them from some other website btw.

If anyone is looking Kicks USA has the white and red pairs for $64.97 shipped. I didn't need them but at that price why not. Only ones left to get now is the navy pair if I can score a deal on them

B7790949-7653-4054-AFE0-A6ECEF3E0710.jpeg

:nthat:

Hoping for that black/white/red color way.

Also hoping that NSW doesn’t get too cute and make changes. Just want an exact replica, hoping that’s not too much to ask.

Man, Nike give Chris some dough, and throw the true CW logo on 'em the right way! (I could live with a #2 as well...but praying for a CW!)

P.S...then, re-release the Black/Blue and White/Navy the right way :evil:

Back
Top Bottom