Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

dang that shipping comes out to be $53. I'd get it if it was straight up $40. I'll just stick to having one pair since i don't wear it often anyways.

How long do you think I can keep my Penny 2s in box until the sole starts yellowing? The Penny 2 are one my favorite shoes and just in case KICKSUSA has tehm at $55 again I want to cop another 2 pairs (I will have 4 lol). But I remember seeing pics of Penny 2 and the heel Air was disgustingly yellowed.. Also Where the Black/White Magic CW coming out? I already missed out on the Miami CW at $55..

How long do you think I can keep my Penny 2s in box until the sole starts yellowing? The Penny 2 are one my favorite shoes and just in case KICKSUSA has tehm at $55 again I want to cop another 2 pairs (I will have 4 lol). But I remember seeing pics of Penny 2 and the heel Air was disgustingly yellowed.. Also Where the Black/White Magic CW coming out? I already missed out on the Miami CW at $55..
I think you should be ok for a couple of years. As long as you keep them out of the sun and keep them wrapped up. I have a pair of chuck posites with translucent soles that have been sitting for about 2 years and the sole is still krispy. 

I got the asg in yesterday and really like the look. They feel hard around the toe and sides. When wearing them they feel very stiff. What kind of materials did they use in these? These feel like the air way ups where the whole shoe felt like car dashboard plastic. Like I could break ice with them. These asg almost feel the same way. I'll give em wears.

Last edited:
Finally got around to lacing up my Miami pair that arrived last week. Is it just me or are the Miami's laces shorter than the Atlantics? With the Atlantics, I'm able to lace it to the top holes and tie it. With the Miami's I have to use the 2nd from the top. FWIW, my Atlantics are half a size bigger (11.5/11).

I'm glad this wasn't eaten up by the masses. I copped a pair of the SC's for the wife, a pair of the Miami's for my cousin, and one for myself within the last few weeks.

Last edited:

:pimp:

Has anyone actually hooped in these? They feel like bricks to me, maybe cuz I'm used to my Lebron XIs

For me the Orlandos are the only colorway worth retail, if we ever got 90s retros with "remastered" shape and quality I would cop but until then its an easy pass

Has anyone cleaned their ASG Penny 2? I tried cleaning with water/laundry detergent and some pink dye started to show up. The laundry detergent has oxy so maybe that's why? No wonder the foam part of the shoe has a pink hue to it.

So I am assuming it was the laundry detergent (Tide Coldwater which has the blue oxy particles in it). I stopped and got worried when I saw that pink dye appear. I then tried cleaning it with regular dish soap and water and no pink dye appeared. Anyone have any clue what is the purpose of this pink dye? THe foam part of the shoe doesnt glow or reflective or anything special. On both my pairs the foam part have a have a pink hue to it. Does yours?

Got the all stars on kicksusa for $68. Always wanted the penny 2s, but not for $160. Getting the foams later this month would make me real happy.

Has anyone actually hooped in these? They feel like bricks to me, maybe cuz I'm used to my Lebron XIs

They are like bricks, after 3 practices it blew my left big toe nail and the nail has yet to recover, which is about 2.5 months ago. Just copping for the collection! Really hope for all Penny's getting the remastered treatment!

Bought the Miami color today I went up a whole sz like somebody on here recommended (can't remember dude name) and they fit ok

Back
Top Bottom