Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

gotta get me multiple pairs
wink.gif

Does anyone know if these will hit swoosh.com??? Considering how the Pippens hit Swoosh already, im guessing the same will follow with these.

If memory serves me correctly, the Penny IV, and I both hit swoosh.com.

^^i thought i read that both colorways were going to be released

def cant wait. hooped till there was a hole in them in the 6th grade lol

laugh.gif
i had a hole and i put black tape on the inside of it, just to play it off

then i had a big hole on the bottom of the left shoe

i still got them

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I was at FOOTLOCKER and they had the catalog for new shoes this year and i saw the Penny IIs and it said release date 9/27, i have pics on my razr but i dunno how to upload it to a comp, and i asked if the worker had an extra copy but she wanted 8 bucks smh!
were they the black/blue or the white ones?

black blue
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
thanks for the heads up

falls on a saturday

they looking just like the OG's all i need is the Blk pair to complete the set.

Yall think Nike gonna ruin this shoe? or keep it classic?

I know they will probably be marked down in a few months, but i been waiting years for these. I will cop the at first opportunity.

I got the cash, its not a big deal.

So 9/27 is confirmed ?

i got both penny IIIs to i doubt those will be retroed no plains soon. im starting to try and gather up all the penny IVS now thats a task. especially thesuns.

black ones are serious heat
white ones i kinda feel they are missing a color or something

I mean I know what he's saying. Yes you know buy what you like, Yes someone else will have your shoe no matter what, but I can see where he's comingfrom, he has such a passion for these shoes, like so many, but I think a good number of people will buy them for sakes purpose, and in return making you lookrun of the mill.

Buy them, hold on to them for a couple months when everyone elses are all beat and then break them out.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

My fellow Nike Employees -

these should be on Swoosh, right? If the Pips made it there I assumer these will as well.

I just want the black / blue.
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up
frown.gif
odd that the pippens haven't been selling either. i'm thinking about copping a second pair.
can we use free shipping or other codes on swoosh?
(yes i'm greedy)

My favorite sneaker EVER. 2 pairs of every colorway will be copped. I really couldn't care less about a smaller air bubble.

Back
Top Bottom