Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I've got a pair of retro black II's from 2010 and the sole peeled off from the air bubble. Any recommendations on what to use to re-adhere it? Krazy-glue? Loc-tite? Don't want to do something that messes things up.

I've got a pair of retro black II's from 2010 and the sole peeled off from the air bubble. Any recommendations on what to use to re-adhere it? Krazy-glue? Loc-tite? Don't want to do something that messes things up.

Barge cement

I'm going to return mine and just wait for the price drop. I already see the Miami colorway on eBay for $115 shipped so these won't be too far behind.

Contemplating ordering a pair, but kind of would prefer to grab a pair in person to check out the quality.

^
Would highly recommend this to everyone.
Unless you're getting a nice discount with an online promo, and they have a friendly return/exchange policy.

From all the different reports on here sizing seems to be an issue and so does quality.
I not only sized up but I also asked to see a different pair cause the first one was bad, it wasn't so much the nipples but a horrible crease that was caved in on the foam upper and discoloration on the other foot....looked liked someone painted it but forgot to throw some primer in there.

just bought a pair off of jimmy jamzz...

thanks everybody for the coupon.

went with my size 10 so hopefully the sizing wouldn't be an issue for me.

doubled up on these - the 9.5 is from eBay and i hope those fit too.....

What i do ? 
nerd.gif

NDC/Swoosh randomly restocked my size (14) this morning... couldn't pass these up for Swoosh price...just hope it's a real restock and not some ghost inventory where the order ends up cancelled.

NOW a size 10 shows up on NDC.

I coulda used my voucher for that and only paid $20.

At least I was able to use some sort of discount from Jimmy Jamzz.

Is it too much of a hassle to buy it on NDC with my voucher and return the ones i got from JimmyJamzz?

Whoever hasn't copped yet go a full size up. I'm normally a 10 and had to exchange for a 11
not for me. Have to size down. All depends on your foot...narrow, wide, long toes, short..ect. I bought 2 pairs 11 and 11.5. I'm sending back one pair. Best way

NOW a size 10 shows up on NDC.

I coulda used my voucher for that and only paid $20.

At least I was able to use some sort of discount from Jimmy Jamzz.

Is it too much of a hassle to buy it on NDC with my voucher and return the ones i got from JimmyJamzz?

You gotta pay return shipping to JJ. They don't reimburse you for the shipping that you paid when you ordered. Just suck it up and save the voucher for later use.

Tempted to order off JJ but still FSR a day later so I may wait it out further.

Back
Top Bottom