Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

man I saw these at villa and the quality was horrible. The blue wing looked like it was painted with Angelous. and its a lighter royal color too! easy pass

Just got this 
laugh.gif

The reason is the main warehouse assigned to carry your order run out of stock and they are now communicating with other warehouses to look for your order. 

No worries, the new estimated delivery date is on or before 04/21/2016. 

Last edited:
I just got my 9.5s, good thing I also ordered size 10s.

Anyone else feel like the leather/suede is stiff on these??

Finally saw em in person. Didn't have my size. Half down was too snug, and the craftsmanship left something to be desired. I think I'm over them unless I cop at a discount

Just got mine in. I thought you guys were crazy talking about how small these run. I got the Atlantic's in 9.5 and they fit perfect (for reference most of my sneakers are 9.5, some Jordan retros and penny 1 retros i wear a 9). I'm probably like a 9 1/4 if that makes any sense, most shoes I could probably fit a 9 but it's that close.

But you guys that chimed in on them being small were right! In these, the 9.5 is snug, like if it was any snugger I'd need a 10, and I don't wear a 10 in anything. But it works. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday, disappointed. Paint job looks tacky on such a beautiful classic shoe. IMO of course.

:smh:

Full size run on Nike.com for those of you still looking for your size.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-penny-ii-shoe/pid-10948993/pgid-10978236
I'm about to order now. Not to beat a dead horse, but do these fit true to size, or half size small. I wear a size 11 in all of my shoes and my feet or normal/narrow. Should I get a size 11 or 11.5? Thanks!

dont beat the dead horse then. its a few posts about sizing in the last couple of pages.

Full size run on Nike.com for those of you still looking for your size.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-penny-ii-shoe/pid-10948993/pgid-10978236
I'm about to order now. Not to beat a dead horse, but do these fit true to size, or half size small. I wear a size 11 in all of my shoes and my feet or normal/narrow. Should I get a size 11 or 11.5? Thanks!

Consensus on here is go .5 size up.

I'm an 11.5-12 and wish I got an 12.

When in doubt tho visit your local mom & pop or footlocker and try on the Miami's or these if they have them. Good look

Back
Top Bottom