AIR PENNY II ATLANTIC BLUE 5/9/09??

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

can someone post a pic please

pic of what? there isn't a sample out now
grin.gif
laugh.gif

unless if you want to see the sample that was released in '96

I doubt the all black will be the last colorway we see of these. They're just sueezing in some less desirable colorways between the two most sought afterones.

Yet another false alarm for no reason for these
tired.gif
...like what was the point of this thread? There was no info in the other thread cuz there was none tooffer...
smh.gif

I was not posting nonsense when mentioned this. The Atlantics were suppose to be a quickstrike. call NIKE 1-800-806-6453 for those who do not know and askfor them. They will tell you that they are in the system and were to be released last Sat. 5/9. I have been checking my swoosh account and still zippo. Believeme I dont believe in FuGayZee info.

Originally Posted by PAPD01

I was not posting nonsense when mentioned this. The Atlantics were suppose to be a quickstrike. call NIKE 1-800-806-6453 for those who do not know and ask for them. They will tell you that they are in the system and were to be released last Sat. 5/9. I have been checking my swoosh account and still zippo. Believe me I dont believe in FuGayZee info.
well obviously you did. if it was really true, someone would've mentioned it before and rumors woulda started.. just stop talking and postingthese ridiculous threads, cause it'll only make people excited for nothing. you got played by someone who wanted to tell you what you wanted to hear.. justask first instead of making these stupid threads

Back
Top Bottom