Air Pippen I - 2 new colorways for 2013

Joined Oct 8, 2008
It looks like Nike is releasing 2 new colorways: Camo and Noble Red. The Camo looks decent, but I'll probably pass on both. I could use a new pair of blk/red OGs.

Joined Apr 19, 2005
:x :x :x

Pass on both..just give me the Black/Red OG joints and I'm good..even though I already have two still wearable pairs :pimp:

Joined Jun 28, 2012
I want those red ones anyone have a release date. I got the lottery pack sonics color last Yer and I love them.

Joined May 9, 2013
I will take da red ones at a discount. Dey killed it by putting neon on da camo pair.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 30, 2002
I'd cop the camo then paint the camo part black. They're too heavy though. Rather have the 3s, my favorite Pip.

Joined Aug 1, 2004
Air max uptempo in da pippen colorway...how da HELL did that one not retro with da david Robinson

Colorway.... :smh:

Last edited:
Joined Jun 12, 2012
@Ninja... I know, but the Flight Lite High isn't the true Pip though.
I need a 2014 version of that mid i posted (in that black/white cw) :smokin

Joined May 18, 2012
They need to retro every pair/colorway that RyGuy45 posted. Nike's just being lazy. I almost want them to fall off so they can try to get back to greatness. The things success will do to ya...

Joined Aug 1, 2004
if nike wanted all these random flight kicks to retro to a better reception, throw pippen's logo on em and give em proper context...da public is slow, you gotta spoon

feed em da nostalgia sometimes....

had pippen's line started earlier he would've bad a nice retro line...

Joined Jun 12, 2012
The flight lites, maestro, etc won't sell to the general public of today, so if Nike GR'd them they'd sit like the Revolutions, Flight 89s, Air Force Max, Air Strong, Flight One etc etc... For the most, Only the dudes who loved them back in the day will pick them up (speaking for myself)

Joined Aug 1, 2004
The flight lites, maestro, etc won't sell to the general public of today, so if Nike GR'd them they'd sit like the Revolutions, Flight 89s, Air Force Max, Air Strong, Flight One etc etc... For the most, Only the dudes who loved them back in the day will pick them up (speaking for myself)
On da contrary.. They do sell to those very same people...sneakerheads are da ones who are sceptical

On their importance.. They're da ones who needs a

"Gimmick"... A dope with some sense of style knows and some sight can see these retro nikes look nice.

Its always da public that ends up buying these, word

To da air flight ones, air force max, air max

uptempos, flight 89's, etc.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now