Air Pippen I - 2 new colorways for 2013

These colors are hideous. OG Black and reds were fine - sold my pair though because they are like bricks. White CW never got a proper retro either.

I could give or take most of the Pippen shoes. Dynamic Flight would be my first choice for not-yet-retroed Pippens, if I had to vote.

I don't get all these colorways. Now I've purchased a few joints that have retroed in a other colors, but these ultra flamboyant colors gotta stop. Its not meant for every sneaker. Secondly how many times they gonna keep bringing out the Pip 1? Didn't these sh**s just come out as a Super Sonics tribute? Swifts, Dynamic Flights, Maestro 1's, Air Ups, and black/white Pip 2's. Where are these? My man deserves more than the Pip 1's and Uptempos.

This sneaker cost too much to be ******g around wit

Da colors, da Jamaican joints flopped HARD body..

Black/Reds would be nice. Not these bright stuff they love. :x

Those didn't released at our area during its last retro version. :rolleyes

Sigh....

Dear Nike: We are still waiting for you to get serious sometime soon:

I totally agree. There's too many great Pippen shoes that have never been retroed for Nike to be churning out these weak colorways.

So NIKE still acting like the Playoff/Finals Pippen 2's do not exist :smh:. I need a retro ASAP.

Was in my local spot an hour ago and realized a navy blue Pippen 1 retro+ dropped today...
It is horrible, so no need to rush out and pick it up :smh:

Last edited:
Was in my local spot an hour ago and realized a navy blue Pippen 1 retro+ dropped today...
It is horrible, so no need to rush out and pick it up
mean.gif
eastbay calender says the 28th

Back
Top Bottom