Air Pippen I - 2 new colorways for 2013

:smh: at those fruity pebbles joints, this is such a clean classic shoe and here goes nike again trying to ruin everything, correction here goes nike ruining everything like always

Since Nike will never give us the real PE editions with encapsulated zoom, why don't they put the zoom max airbag on these (like the Lebron X), and retro the OG blacks and whites. I'd buy both immediately. Im never gonna wear my retro pair, just because they're so damn uncomfortable.

nike-air-pippen-midnight-navy-sonic-yellow-tropical-teal-3.jpg
nike-air-pippen-midnight-navy-sonic-yellow-tropical-teal-5.jpg
nike-air-pippen-midnight-navy-sonic-yellow-tropical-teal-4.jpg
nike-air-pippen-midnight-navy-sonic-yellow-tropical-teal-2.jpg
They had these at the steal price for $65 at my FNL

Let's get real, the only Pippen shoe the public really cares about is the "Air Max More Uptempo". If those don't retro it's a simple reach from Nike.

Let's get real, the only Pippen shoe the public really cares about is the "Air Max More Uptempo". If those don't retro it's a simple reach from Nike.

They retroed 2x already...

Pippen aint realize is worth rockin all those flights

Without his name so he got a REAL short sig legacy..

These Two Colorways Are Better Than Some Of The Colorways From The 2008 Retro.

Last edited:

This Is True. I Feel These In Black/Red And Possibly White/Black/Red Fall Right Up Under It.

Back
Top Bottom