Air Revolution Retro???

I hardly ever start my own posts, but I haven't seen anything on the Air Revolutions on here lately, and I was wondering when, if ever, we would see a colorway like this. I just think the Revolutions were a dope shoe, and I need a pair in my life. Thanks for any help in advance.

airrevolutionwhiteredblqv8.jpg

Mods lock if there is another thread.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

that picture is da retro.....i copped em years ago when da hightop kicks X fitted jeans wasn't poppin..... >D
grin.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

This shoe with the Air Jordan III is what took Nike to the next level. :pimp:
pimp.gif
275957709.jpg
NIKE
AIR

Copped the retros prolly like 4 yrs ago for like 30 beans,and they're still vnds,always loved these.....
I don't know my sig,but YOU know what it eyah!!!!

i'm gonna put a pair of 9.5 navy/unc's in the FS section soon.......just need to take pics
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Love rocking these in the winter for some reaosn. Its so hard to find the black/white ones smh.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

its crazy how the retroes and OGs lok different.....................................................................

wait a minute, no it doesnt
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

White/Black-Aqua-@#%$ Blue for next April / May / June...I think it is one of those months...hightop...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

i copped the white/red/grey retro about 4 years ago, used to love the shoe but now its a beater
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

my finishline were i work just got the blk white vivd blue colorway sorry no pics but they suck color placement is horrible and they have patent leather

They've hit my Finishline as well...

Here's the only pic I could find on the net,
2416lb8.jpg

and here's another supposedly dropping in March,
xolhky.jpg

and this one supposedly in April
156z41l.jpg

via ISS Release Dates post.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

I hardly ever start my own posts, but I haven't seen anything on the Air Revolutions on here lately, and I was wondering when, if ever, we would see a colorway like this. I just think the Revolutions were a dope shoe, and I need a pair in my life. Thanks for any help in advance.

airrevolutionwhiteredblqv8.jpg

Mods lock if there is another thread.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

roll.gif

I got spot that had been holding a FSR of these for years (noone would buy em')...

WOW. Those look absolutely terrible. I copped the white/red/black retros when they came out, but then beat them to the ground (which I regret doing now).

The OGs are such a beautiful sneaker. It's the same old story with Nike though. They take an amazing OG and destroy it when it is retroed.

3thaman, that 87-89 lineup is amazing. I'm surprised the Revolutions are wearable though. I would think you would have issues with the midsole/air bubble.

Holy crap HustlinFlip those shoes look horrible in those pix - glad I have my retro pairs. Gonna have to sell them soon (getting married) but I'm just gladI got to wear them. Very comfortable casual shoe & they get the looks on the street

Hey Integra Owner I PM'd you about these

Back
Top Bottom