Air-Sole bad for Flat-Feet?

I got a pretty plausible explanation about shock and air-soled tech. that isn't good for people with flat-feet, esp. when they need Motion control features.

Air-Sole and Shox is the majority of Nike's technology. Is adiprene also a air based technology and is a3 similar to shox as it is also a similar shock type technology?

So is this true? After you think about it for a second or two, u'll see it. i got an example that if an egg was on the air-sole it'll roll around and move around lots, and motion control in my perspective is to keep your feet stabilized and not rocking side to side.
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

I have flat feet and I DOUBT that any type of cushioning would affect those with flat feet. If anything, a LACK of cushioning in shoes would probably be worse. For those with flat feet, picking the PROPER type of running shoes should be a major factor.

For flat feet, the best thing to do is buy a more supportive insole, or have orthotics made. Orthotics will not only give you the support you need, but they will help control your gait.

Adiprene and Adiprene+ are NOT air based.

Back
Top Bottom