Air Stab Art and Templates

I'm a big fan of the Air Stab, so I drew up my Nike wishlist colorway. I've also included a blank for y'all to have at. PM me if you want theIllustrator file.

oo71:nerd:o wrote:

hey, what other templates you have?
laugh.gif
I knew you'd be all over this

here you go rodster831...left some color so you can color it easier depending on what program you use.

nike rift
nike tw trainer
nike spiridon

id take anything.

your templates are better than most.

Illustrator CS. hit me up if want the file. oo71:nerd:o, i was thinking about doing up a spiridon also-wonder ifthey'll ever retro those again. Check back.

^^in Adobe Illustrator its very easy. in the stroke dialogue box you check the dash line and enter your values.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^in Adobe Illustrator its very easy. in the stroke dialogue box you check the dash line and enter your values.
thnx dude you save me alot of time. i used to draw a line, then erase parts of the stitches in photoshop
roll.gif

oh and also, what file do you save your work into so you can transfer it to photoshop. i save as illustrator then save as jpeg when in photoshop, then when istart coloring it, it leaves white stains around the black lines.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

oh and also, what file do you save your work into so you can transfer it to photoshop. i save as illustrator then save as jpeg when in photoshop, then when i start coloring it, it leaves white stains around the black lines.

try this, from Illustrator select the whole image and copy it. Then in Photoshop just paste it into a new file(you can copy and paste between these twoprograms). This way the line work is on a separate layer. create a new layer and color on that layer. This way theblack line work is kept separate and doesn't bleed into your color. When you are finished flatten your image.Note: never work in a jpeg file. Work with the image as a native Photoshop file with a resolution of 150dpi or larger.Once you are completely done then save it as a jpeg.

Back
Top Bottom