Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Thanks for the wonderfull info :wink:
wink.gif
2cdcvx3.jpg

Quote:
Nike will butcher these. Mark my words.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

I dont have high hopes that Nike will keep them 100% true but I think we're all thinking that. Then again, they did a good job on the foams. The agassis, not so much.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

I had a pair of the lava ATC II's in 4/5th grade. Butchered them to death. Still got them in an old closet somewhere.

I remember being torn between those and the blue/orange pair.

White/Tart/Granite/Clay Blue.... :D
happy.gif
TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

what the @#%$. what AREN'T they gonna retro? theyre really whoring out retro's...

M!ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Crazy but id prefer it if the rest of the sheo ahd mroe color then white to much like the 5's

another classic will be ruined.
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

Guys i would NOT jump to conclusions that these will be ruined the only 2 colors scheduled to release are above thats it no retro+ garbage no black orange green red white and purple garbage like with the current techs as of yet. now we wont know if they hit them right on the spot in terms of being faithful to the og like they did with the penny foamposites but just know according to the supplied info everything sounds 100% og faithful so far, im still working on pictures
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

YES! That seriously made my night
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Quote:
Guys i would NOT jump to conclusions that these will be ruined the only 2 colors scheduled to release are above thats it no retro+ garbage no black orange green red white and purple garbage like with the current techs as of yet. now we wont know if they hit them right on the spot in terms of being faithful to the og like they did with the penny foamposites but just know according to the supplied info everything sounds 100% og faithful so far, im still working on pictures
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA SHI....???!!!!​

this is true but i would say hold out hope because maybe nike will see that because they messed up on so many aspects with the current tech challenges that they may try to correct most to get it right and sell better then the first, no as long as they come out with the matching hot lava tennis shirts then it will be straight piff those shirts were so nice!
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

Just like everyone else, if they arent ruined (which they will be) I will cop a pair of each. Agassis are easily my favorite nikes.

I see a ruined classic in the making! I'm just waiting to see how nike are gonna mess these up!

man o man if Nike mess these up i think Gentry got control of Nike retros.... and will murder all retros like he is in Jordan brand...

Lets just pray nike keeps em true to og.....
I may be a "newbie",but I've been collecting since '98,NIKEreading since '02,i know my hobby homie!!!!

These are easily the best Agassi's.....but Nike will defintaley ruin the retro w/their "adjustments"
The World Is Mine

Back
Top Bottom