Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Now the moment you all have been waiting for...

100% Confirmed So Far:
Air Tech Challenge Ii,
318408-141: White/Tart/Granite/Clay Blue, og pic i think(?) below
SU2008(Summer 200 8)
glasses.gif
i believe that means anytime between April-June
Urban Release, which is apparently what the first tech challenges were releases as,
sizes:
6-15,
MSRP(Retail Price) $100.00

Now the color i want as well as you guys as seen below:
Air Tech Challenge Ii,
318408-181: White/Black/Granite/Hot Lava
SU2008(Summer 200 8)
glasses.gif
4pnr2w9.jpg
4t8ycu0.jpg

... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

I never did care for these shoes much but this colorway is just too sick

Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

Knowing Nike they won't give us the speckles...
I'd still cop the Lava ones.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

im holding high hopes for these compared to the last because they are using the original colors and exact names so hopefully that means it will be same hue and not missing lets say the airbrushing on it. im very exited for these as a nike retro fan, a tennis fan and player, and a huge Andre fan, lets hope nike gets this one right, btw the Air Tech Challanges that came out were one of the worst feeling sneakers of all time! lets hope they get non cement brick cushioning and no metal arches in these as well.
... WHAT... I'M A SNEAKER HEAD!!! ...​

Nice, Can't wait
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

yes thats great news a pair that i can wear.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

Man, I wish I could get excited by this but I'm more afraid of what the shoe will actually look like.
Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Ecoutez et repetez...

thank you. that is great news.

however i will wait for an actual pic of the shoe before deciding if these will be a purchase or not considering most the recent retros of Nike havent been great.

Nike retro releases are like summer movie releases, expect the worse and you'll come out satisfied.....
...no really.

Quote:
Air Tech Challenge II
318408-141: White/Tart/Granite/Clay Blue
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:DDOTSEVEN@GMAIL.COM

ill cop the purples, purple such a sexy color
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

This is one of those times, where I see what people mean when they say "Please don't F with me!" I think I would quit buying shoes after these. LOL

Itll be crazy if they arent the og's....smh at nike if they do that
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

I was just fiendin these recently and my prayers have been answered,but knowin nike they probably will find a way to eff it up

Nike please don't kill these Nike please don't kill these Nike please don't kill these Nike please don't kill these
THE JOKER GANG
"I've been dead once already, its very liberating. You should think of it as therapy."​
CHICAGO BEARS
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile! and oh yeah I'm still on Team I Heart Born Supremacy/Modern Isis!​

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I make art, until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully-functioning, homicidal artist"​

oh man! i hope nike gives us the speckles...
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Nike please do these right!!
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

I am not surprised these are dropping, since they are bringing everything back it seems.....but I doubt these will be done correctly. The ATC 1 Neon is off (the yellow - ugh).....the Flares are off (shape off).....these will be messed up. I could see them skimp on the speckles Iike the Deion Max Retro).
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Nike will butcher these. Mark my words. My advice is to not get your hopes up, because lately, 8 times out of 10 they don't deliver.

But, I'll reserve my judgement for when they release.
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA SHI....???!!!!​

Back
Top Bottom