Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Just ordered a size 13 from finishline, thanks for the $25 code.

Same here my dude !!!!!
pimp.gif

Quote:Thats odd...when I asked about sizing if they run big or small...he told me they are printed on Gilden shirts...not sure if that means they are AmericanApparel, not good with t-shirt companies like that. Gilden is a t shirt company, its not slang for american apparel.

Gilden is a t shirt company, its not slang for american apparel.

Yeah I didn't mean slang...What I meant was maybe American Apparel was a parent company or something of Gilden, I'm not up on the t-shirt biz, likesome of the guys who get shirts printed up here. Just trying to give an idea for anyone interested in purchasing the shirt.

Just got in the last ATC shirt (the all lava "OFFICIAL SHIrT") that I had on order, and it goes pretty much dead on with the shade of the lava paintsplatters on the shoes. That makes the tally 7 official Nike shirts (skipped the "crack" shirts) and 2 (of the lava) Windrunners that I was able tofind, but still no hats.
mad.gif
Help me out, Buttons!
wink.gif

I'll work on posting pics of all the apparel a little later tonight...

Well, it's a little later...

Before you guys go flaming my pic taking ability, be advised that the lighting conditions in my house at 9:30 at night aren't the best, nor is the camerapro quality.

If you can get past that, enjoy...

The infamous Rebel Windrunner:

l_cac689d7d1898ada3549c74a1904140d.jpg

Another Windrunner I came across, and it's spoken for:

l_92685dffae5bdcc246ad2b73fc120f14.jpg

Black/lava/yellow Challenge Court tee:

l_3add090b14d8d687649a9bc59bd866aa.jpg

Challenge Court shirt for the Tarts (saying that sounds just a little strange
laugh.gif
):

l_6fba3b8e1f8d0a89af62516c7f0a4899.jpg

The highly addictive black splatter shirt, complete with lava bars across the stomach:

l_6465f92db6f0888c3e27b887666a3c19.jpg

Grey/lava/black "OFFICIAL SHIrT":

l_7cb3ce872f66d2519a8928c420f4ed0e.jpg

White/orange/blue "OFFICIAL SHIrT," again for the Tarts:

l_de12b366b110ae0a73817c1ed3c95b5e.jpg

All lava (actually they called it "pink clay") "OFFICIAL SHIrT":

l_c290b073a752c9ea6864e229e409182c.jpg

I tried to get the lava splatter from the shoes on top of the lava "OFFICIAL SHIrT," but it didn't work out too well:

l_ebc650e5c46828610cb7aa99463f9a1d.jpg

Mysterious Nike AIR Retro shirt that I found on eBay:

l_cdcb879a1f5c31130d5dabda59600644.jpg

I can't get enough of this logo, even if it is a little Saved By The Bellish.
laugh.gif
Hey, that's what the turn of the 90's was all about.
wink.gif

l_392ea035e260ff4f92b2beb4c23a44e0.jpg

Only known pic of the Retro mini-army all together. This is nothing to those of you that have seen all my AJ V's.
laugh.gif
Not seen are 4 or 5 pairs of ATC OG's that are hanging around the housesomewhere:

l_e8a396967f6672e67da93307b52cc767.jpg

Thanks for posting all the clothing. Handy reference to see what all of it looks like.

Some of that stuff is sick, but I can't picture myself really rocking it. That splatter tee is top notch.

I LOVE the splatter tee. It just may be my favorite out of the bunch. It's definitely new-school style mixed with a splash of theold-school Agassi line.

To dude above who was asking about the blue tags, most if not all of my shirts have them, and my theory is that it signifies Nike's "Active"line. This "Active" stuff, as I've noted before, is cut WAY more athletically (read: tighter) than your run of the millJordan or basketball gear. It's motivation for me to lose about 20.
wink.gif

LOL, that was EXACTLY the reason I bought 5 (actually only "bought" 4, LOL). It took 18 years for Nike to get around to these this time around, and Idon't see these re-releasing again before I'm an old man so I stocked up. Then again, just my luck at this point these will end up turning into theinfrared AM90's (which BTW I still NEED) and come back again 3 years from now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PainBL

I LOVE the splatter tee. It just may be my favorite out of the bunch. It's definitely new-school style mixed with a splash of the old-school Agassi line.

To dude above who was asking about the blue tags, most if not all of my shirts have them, and my theory is that it signifies Nike's "Active" line. This "Active" stuff, as I've noted before, is cut WAY more athletically (read: tighter) than your run of the mill Jordan or basketball gear. It's motivation for me to lose about 20.
wink.gif

lol that was me...where did you find the splatter tee at? so far here in central jerz I have found nothing as far as the clothing goes and my second pairshould be coming tomorrow
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NRG55

hows the fit of the windrunner?
It depends on how you wear your clothes but runs smaller than what the BRS line was or even Jordan L'Style. I got an XL from NDC cause they ranout of 2XL cause I wasn't sure of the fit since bigger is better than smaller but the XL worked for me and I'm 6'3" about 185 on the slimside.

I love that windbreaker, and those official shirts are outstanding. Have a good laugh at my first experimental trial custom shirt I did last week:

Fabric marker and Puffy paint

Originally Posted by ro22ss

I love that windbreaker, and those official shirts are outstanding. Have a good laugh at my first experimental trial custom shirt I did last week:

Fabric marker and Puffy paint
lol its not too bad...i saw it on ebay. by the way the rebel windbreaker is sold out on ebay if anyone is still looking.

Whatsup with size 6 in these, i scooped a pair for a friend, she wants a second set and they seem non existent any info?

To Jason SB - I found the black splatter shirt at a place called Shoe Palace in San Jose, based off the tip from the other NT'er that posted the shirt upfirst. On Sunday, they still had a M and a 3XL left.

To those asking about the fit of the Windrunner / the apparel - If you're slim you should have no problem with your normal size. All of mine are XXLbecause I like a slightly baggy fit, but I'm also around 6-0 and 245. My comment about "losing 20" is a reality in regard to the Windrunner andthe "mystery shirt" as those seem to fit the tightest. I have no problems with any of the "OFFICIAL SHIrTS" nor the "ChallengeCourt" shirts, though they are still noticeably slimmer than Jordan shirts, the only comment I have about them is they seem a little wierd in theshoulders.

To comment on the size 6, I heard that finding anything under an 8 especially with the online vendors was pretty difficult. None of the stores in the Bay Areagot in any 6's that I know of. EBay is probably your best bet. I was under the impression though, that these were mens only, and if I'm not mistakenisn't the cut off now a 7 for mens?

nike retro starts at 6 i guess its because they dont make kids sizes and they want to give everyone a chance of getting them...but pricing them the same as asize 10.5 doesnt really make it fair imo.

Came across this tee in a magazine from Nike Hong Kong...

it appears to be for the tart colorway... finally, a proper Challenge Court tee for the ATC II's...

0bb25ddee06d5e8e7fa2012bb478d01ead786bf.pjpg

white/blue/tart windbreaker is out...
tongue.gif

Picked both up in a medium... cant decide which I like better. Might give my bro one if he ever gets the lava ones! I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS!

Originally Posted by Fab1122

white/blue/tart windbreaker is out...
tongue.gif

Picked both up in a medium... cant decide which I like better. Might give my bro one if he ever gets the lava ones! I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS!

where did you find the tart windrunner?

Back
Top Bottom