Air total max uptempo (retro?)

checking to see if anyone knows if these'll be retrod anytime soon? these black/neons are a $%%#% to find........and a little expensive too....

I would cop those for retail
pimp.gif
. I had a pair of those back in highschool.

The OG's are amazing looking...and that's coming from a person who never had a pair. If Nike retro's these the right way, I will have no choice butto double up. :>

i cant sell my wht/blue pair for the life of me bc everyone wants the blk/neon. and size 9 is a common size

I had the silver and black ones for basketball my Junior year. Wish I would have picked up the neon ones back then as well. Both Fire
pimp.gif
in my opinion.

Neon Green colorway seems to get the vast majority of the attention. Not sure how other colorways would do.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Neon Green colorway seems to get the vast majority of the attention. Not sure how other colorways would do.

I think any colorway would do fine.....especially the white/blue. Black/neons are the stand outs though.
if they were to retro it just wouldn't be the same with the small air bubbles
ya....I'd rather pay 300 and waste a #$*@ load of time looking for a DS pair in my size than buy some half-assed retros. Let's hope ifthey retro these they'll keep them true to the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom