Air Trainer 1 - Chlorophyll - mid January 2008

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by typecast3

its 2008 this colorway Is so damn wack. the only reason for buying is maybe if u had them back in the day. other than that this colorway is straight trash.

hey they have a special place for kids like you
http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=64
roll.gif

SMH... kicks nowadays need words like 'Supreme' to get respect...

i hate to burst everyones bubble but these are not listed anywhere in the US nike database my guess is that its an overseas exclusive...only air trainer 1 onthe horizon is for april and thats one of the neon yellow pairs

i hate to burst everyones bubble but these are not listed anywhere in the US nike database my guess is that its an overseas exclusive...only air trainer 1 on the horizon is for april and thats one of the neon yellow pairs

Thats a shot to the gut right there...

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

i hate to burst everyones bubble but these are not listed anywhere in the US nike database my guess is that its an overseas exclusive...only air trainer 1 on the horizon is for april and thats one of the neon yellow pairs

Ouch!

I had a gut feeling these were going to be an overseas only release. Being that they look exactly like the 2002 release....i'm not surprised. The US getsscrewed once again. Hopefully we'll get a confirmation on a US release for the structure's. Damn you Nike....we don't want fugly neon rainbowcolors, give us the basic OG colorways please!

me 2... im done with NIKE... until i move to the UK or overseas..

my style is just not equipped for what nike wants to push to its US consumers. i hate the US lol

Wally, I'm willing to help you out when/if they drop here in the Netherlands.

But I'm guessing you're not in the mood to spend $200 shipped on these...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

me 2... im done with NIKE... until i move to the UK or overseas..

my style is just not equipped for what nike wants to push to its US consumers. i hate the US lol

WORD. I'm not big into J's anymore, and it seems like all the good AF1s that release here also drop overseas. Add to that the insane amount ofDOPE Air Max, and it's UK/Asia ftw.

And I understand that the average consumer here stateside isn't like the average person on NT when it comes to kicks, but damn--can we get a bone(pause)thrown our way? Can I get a quickstrike release at least?

no wonder it's an overseas release, i got my air trainer 1 shirt in the philippines last year.
laugh.gif

i hope it releases here in the states :/

mustbetheshoes, what shirt are you talking about?

the bright green one with the lows, zoom trainers, and havens on them?

Are you serious?!?
frown.gif
+
mad.gif

Nike is going to have to give me an written explaination of why they dont drop stuff like this in the US. "We don't have the market" or "itwouldn't sell well" aint gonna sit. They're gonna to have to show me on paper where they actually dropped the shoes on US soil and how bad theyactuall sales were.

I might buy nothing but fakes from now on. This is sooooo unexecptable!! I'm so writting an angry letter!!

a nike shoe i like? i haven't felt this way in a while.. then again if it is an eu exclusive.. doesn't matter, i gave up on these fools a long time ago

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

no wonder it's an overseas release, i got my air trainer 1 shirt in the philippines last year.
laugh.gif

i hope it releases here in the states :/
Did you get this shirt?

at1tshirtso6.jpg

I definitely have to pick up a pair of these.

When people post high quality pics of sneakers it makes me want them more or makes them look more nice in my opinion.

They've dropped in Europe and are available at Size? and look... they've got a grey midsection... looks like the same one from 2002... retails forGBP79.99

4623_06023a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom