Air Trainer 1 - Neon Yellow

im really likin these alot :smokin
smokin.gif
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I like them def will be looking for these
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Nice, the only thing that worries me is the toe box though. Should've just went with leather.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Straight butter. Sold.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

has anyone managed to get some info on these yet??
Maybe just another pipedream sample....
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

^^^^ Wowzers. Those are quite yummy. A darker color would have set it off nicely. These newer neon ones are very nice also.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

i would copp
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

i hope these are sleepers and everyone is still wrapped up in the supreme hype whenever these finally do drop. hella clean...
T...E...A...M ...... 9...1...6

GET FRESH AT KARMALOOP! 20% off 1st purchase then 10% off after that! Use Rep Code LY17569

Back
Top Bottom