Air Trainer 1 - Neon Yellow

These are very very nice
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

Those are hot but I'm feeling these a lil more. They're only samples but these need to come out! Got the pics from Sneakerfiles.

Link
82axppj.jpg
734vj9g.jpg
81oi174.jpg
87mmttz.jpg
6ku7lh4.jpg
8bj3q4g.jpg
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Whoops didn't see your posted a link with info. Those are very very nice.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

So sweet....cant wait for them to release
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

wow.. now thats OD hypebeast style.

the trainers kill it with comfort and subteness of its color. it all comes together to form a great combo. theyve officially sold out. I think im done until the 25th anniversary, by which time they may go back to their roots.

ill leave yall with this as a reminder of what THEY should go back to:
6q257vr.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

like a few others have said, these (first pair posted) will be my first Trainers. I have a feeling this will be one of my most loved sneakers as well because I never had any interest in them until this colorway. Hopefully they will release, and when I have money.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

the 112 versions are ok, but like someone above said, the 3M's a little overdone...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

Realtalk. That is a little too much 3M. I think it'd look better if it was just a dary grey nubuck... Or get rid of the toe piece and just have the side.

Nevertheless, those would be copped almost regardless of how they release. Really feeling the dark cement print and that translucent neon outsole.

Straight Fire.

FS: DS Jordan Old Love New Love (11.5), IV "Mars" (11.5), VII "Cardinals" (11.5), Nike Air Force One "Ronaldinho" (11.5)

Air Foamposite Pro "Dr. Doom" (9.5), Dunk High Pro SB "Brian Anderson" (9)

^^

Well if you would have read a few posts above you they appear to be european exclusives and retail on the sb trainers is 100

The 3M Trainer and Trainer supposedly releasing only in EU are quite similar. If Nike released the 3M Trainer, why would they do that?

Peace
FSharp005

Back
Top Bottom