Air Trainer III Medicine Ball now at Pickyourshoes.com

the more I look at the '09s and the hole spacing the less I like them, looks so odd to me, like counterfeit shoes
ohwell.gif

^^^ Yeah what's with that, why make the spacing of the holes larger?

thats great info Wally. Appreciate it..these continue to be my fave nikes to rock

Damn, you guys went through PYS pretty fast.

I'm not really into trainers, but I do like these a lot.

Here are the 03's. What year do they best resemble. I guess they are the same as the 2000's.

Can those of you who already have the '09 retros confirm that they fit true to size?

I was watching the new Do the Right Thing Blu-ray last week, so I had to order these off PYS. Can't wait for them to arrive.

3bb35268e1abbb91cdeca5535085f7d4d76b043.pjpg

Thanks Mr. Gotty for the pics... its probably the lighting though, but damn that brown is dark! not in a bad way though
wink.gif
... Howz the fit?

Here's another look at a fresh pair of originals:
b7d15e4d62c2c5bfee6d5e2305f0b11d3d888fc.jpg

These latest releases might be a little too dark but its the closest we've ever seen....

All I've known these past few years and got adjusted to was the 2000 retros with the lighter colors, so its quite shocking seeing them so dark.

Proper perf. leather and lighter plastic parts and you've got a true accurate RETRO.

Throwing out quality for a second as many already know how these will be, I would give these my cosmetic sign of approval
wink.gif
. BUY THESE UP!

dadbath, gratefulkicks talked about his different sizes over the years... 13 in 88, 12.5 in 2000, 12 in 2009... But regarding your question, the other 09retros didnt have any plastic at the forefoot and thus didnt have any pinky toe issues, so most went true to size Withthe pinky toe smashing that will ensue, most go UP a half or full size to feel safe. Now its true after many wears the pinky toe issue is gone, but its alwaysfelt better for many going up a size... I would say these are no different than past retro. theres no comparing the other 2009 retros to these size wiseunforunately.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by macgyver35

There is no better colorway.
QFT
three way tie for me. Med. balls and these two:
fc2359b94514623bc8efcfb4b6269f71fafeeb3.jpg

928158496bccc5b5f802393b68d56fa92ba0808.pjpg

Classic basic stuff.. kids dont want that these days.. give them transformer space boots and they are happy.

If anyone else CAN'T wait and PYS doesn't have your size, they are starting to crop up on other websites out there.

Premierskateboarding in Grand Rapids MI has them available at retail:
http://shop.premierskateboarding.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=11&PID=4228

I'm guessing more and more places are getting them so be on the lookout.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by macgyver35

There is no better colorway.
QFT
three way tie for me. Med. balls and these two:

928158496bccc5b5f802393b68d56fa92ba0808.pjpg

Classic basic stuff.. kids dont want that these days.. give them transformer space boots and they are happy.

If anyone else CAN'T wait and PYS doesn't have your size, they are starting to crop up on other websites out there.

Premierskateboarding in Grand Rapids MI has them available at retail:
http://shop.premierskateboarding.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=11&PID=4228

I'm guessing more and more places are getting them so be on the lookout.
the wht/grey/blue Wally posted and these(not my pic) are my favorites

nice soleaddict, my size actually cropped up in a DS size on ebay for $100 bucks, but I just couldnt pull the trigger. my beatup lawn mowing pair barely getsworn so why go out and get a fresh double?

anyways, my pair should be here early next week. I should have some 00/09 comparison photos coming around then. some people may want to potentially wait onbuying them to hear some impressions.. Unless someone else comes through with the comparison shots, ill get those covered

So fit wise.....Now its True to Fit? Not half a size up?

Because these trainers would look real nasty after wearing them a few times, if the shoe was too big.

Back
Top Bottom