Air Trainer Medicine Ball

Will there ever be another release of this all time great sneaker? Can't find it anywhere.

The last release was a shame imo, as long as Nike refuses to put the og leather on their retros , nothin is worth lookin forward to imo. Other than that agreed , an true underrated classic.

I'm surprised there are not more people clamoring for a new release. Every time I watch Do the Right Thing it makes me want them even more.

I sold my sz 13 a while back because the toe box KILLED my pinky toes. Otherwise I wld love another release w SC II QS quality/materials.

I don't recall them being that limited. They just didn't sit like a lot of other Air Trainer's and go on sale.

You didn't miss out on anything. They were pretty uncomfortable compared to the last retro in 2001. I'm hoping the next ones use something wearable.

i hope nike puts these back out...theyve been dropping alot of trainers lately anyways so y not these to?

682E06CC-599B-4EC4-81BF-527F62F005E1.jpeg

Definitely looking forward to this drop next week...my White/Navy pair from 2003 fit snug...any sizing recommendations for this release?

I seen something else that was medicine ball, same color way but I never in my life seen a medicine ball like that. Basically it don’t look like a medicine ball to me.

Back
Top Bottom