Air Yeezy + Air Scandal = Air Scandeezy

Air Scandeezyhttp://sneakernews.com/2009/06/04/nike-air-scandeezy-by-sole-heaven/

nike-air-scandeezy1preview-570x338.jpg
Nike%20Air%20Scandeezy2.preview.JPG

Nike%20Air%20Scandeezy.preview.JPG

Nike%20Air%20Scandeezy1.preview.JPG

UK retailer, Sole Heaven, has just come up with a very interestingalternative for those who missed their shot at the Zen Grey Air Yeezy's. They took the Nike Air Scandal and customized it with a fresh Air Yeezy colorway,therefore giving birth to the Air Scandeezy. The result is a slick-looking model with definite Yeezy flavor, but a more conservative silhouette. As of rightnow, these are only a 1 of 1 sample, but if the response is strong enough, Sole Heaven will go into production on them.

They don't really look that bad!

these look like they cost nike $0.30 cents to make and they'll probably charge $140+ for this hot garbage. I remenisce abotu the days when Vandals, Dunks,Blazers retailed for $60
frown.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

these look like they cost nike $0.30 cents to make and they'll probably charge $140+ for this hot garbage. I remenisce abotu the days when Vandals, Dunks, Blazers retailed for $60
frown.gif

Joints look like customs.. not samples

Wow. Once again I did not by my yeezys due to kanyes name.
I bought them cause I like the colors. And the same apply to these.
EXCEPT. How can anyone see the colors inside?

I can very well see these going into production yet its still not my style though

i laughed my *** off when i first saw those...then i did again when i saw them this time around

Back
Top Bottom