Air Yeezy's where to buy

Man those 757 +!*! f-ed up the game, we dont camp in richmond, its stupidity, i just rode by there myself, mattafact it might be a kanyeeezy day massacre theygot me heated....but on another note, i guess on to the next release

Originally Posted by Micah18

Man those 757 +!*! f-ed up the game, we dont camp in richmond, its stupidity, i just rode by there myself, mattafact it might be a kanyeeezy day massacre they got me heated....but on another note, i guess on to the next release

that wasn't you in the ice creams asking erry body 2ice if they were coppin was it? Lol, I was out there kicking it wit my mans from the 757. I can theover night thing. Especially not down town. Smh... Down town Richmond suck.

I just drove past DTLR because the marketing team just sent me pics (coming back from Bootsy show).
laugh.gif
It's a free country.
laugh.gif

Them same 757/703 kats ate up the Diamonds and the De Las at Dominion... Reason I take my %%$ to Raliegh, NC or Bmore and come home with a guaranteed trunkfull and no drama.

Reason I am down, from a consumer standpoint, in what MAJOR is doing. You ain't got your money up, that'son YOU. You can't say a damn thing if the next man was willing to pay more. Out of towners, dedicated customers, local folks -- its even all accross theboard.

From an ethical standpoint, any other retailer that wasn't the owner of MAJOR would be losing/suspened on allkind of accounts, because its unethical on SOOOO many levels for them being a retailer. Ethics means nothing.

So, again, Cmon's theme song competitive wise, again, is "Show You How" from Blueprint II.
smh.gif
Let them boys come in the city and do it right consistently.
smh.gif
But that's another story for another time. I don't want to "all of asudden" have my phone ring again speaking truth being labeled a "hater".
laugh.gif

For you all that are "salty", take this advice from an "o.g. tripple o.g." -- NOW is the time to look inyour closet, and be thankful for what you have, not a saltbox over 1 shoe you don't have. eBay is available for the everyone....... So you cannever say you don't have access to get what you want.

And to the cheap "reselling" folks who are salty, who always try to get top $$ "selling" and cheap as hell buying, toughin' up!
laugh.gif
There will be a next time. Knowing people sincerely in high positions (who you havehelped out in the past) help during these times.

NO one has mentioned Harold Pener?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

DC ShoeDon wrote:
I'm coming thru w/ all 16 of my LB's and we gonna straight goon squad lil N's.

*ques up "Ante up"*

Shut yo geriatric @#+ up.

BIG BROTHER OLLLLDDDDDMMMAANNNNNNNNN.

My-T.

Don't get caught out there, Ole Crackhead lookin' boy. The wolves will use you for dental floss.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Y'all enjoy this release, as I can't even remember the last sneaker I bought(might've been some dunks or some silly stuff on sale at DTLR). I justdon't get amped over this anymore. There's too many spots in the area to get amped. Oh well.................

Naw that wont me playa, i dont do ice creams, and now i aint doin yeezys either lol. i rode by in my car and i was jus like f- it, unless yall had some liqourin the trunk to keep warm with and maybe one or two females i might have done it, but str8 sneakers and socks and men and time, ya'll can have fun withthat lol, and i wish cmonwealth in norfolk would have had them maybe they wouldnt have camped out here, and eyes of hazel, they safe campin on that end ofbroad, i wouldnt camp on the other end going towards churchhill

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I just drove past DTLR because the marketing team just sent me pics (coming back from Bootsy show).
laugh.gif
It's a free country.
laugh.gif

Them same 757/703 kats ate up the Diamonds and the De Las at Dominion... Reason I take my %%$ to Raliegh, NC or Bmore and come home with a guaranteed trunk full and no drama.

Reason I am down, from a consumer standpoint, in what MAJOR is doing. You ain't got your money up, that's on YOU. You can't say a damn thing if the next man was willing to pay more. Out of towners, dedicated customers, local folks -- its even all accross the board.

From an ethical standpoint, any other retailer that wasn't the owner of MAJOR would be losing/suspened on all kind of accounts, because its unethical on SOOOO many levels for them being a retailer. Ethics means nothing.

So, again, Cmon's theme song competitive wise, again, is "Show You How" from Blueprint II.
smh.gif
Let them boys come in the city and do it right consistently.
smh.gif
But that's another story for another time. I don't want to "all of a sudden" have my phone ring again speaking truth being labeled a "hater".
laugh.gif

For you all that are "salty", take this advice from an "o.g. tripple o.g." -- NOW is the time to look in your closet, and be thankful for what you have, not a saltbox over 1 shoe you don't have. eBay is available for the everyone....... So you can never say you don't have access to get what you want.

And to the cheap "reselling" folks who are salty, who always try to get top $$ "selling" and cheap as hell buying, toughin' up!
laugh.gif
There will be a next time. Knowing people sincerely in high positions (who you have helped out in the past) help during these times.

NO one has mentioned Harold Pener?
nerd.gif

QFT and you just gave away one of the best sleeper spots EVER!!!!
wink.gif

I will worry about these, when the black pair drops.

Bmore how was Mondawmin lookin? I didn't bother going, have some other business to attend to.

Hope whoever wanted them got 'em.

I was there it was cool, like dude said us "757ers" strong armed the line *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Micah18

Naw that wont me playa, i dont do ice creams, and now i aint doin yeezys either lol. i rode by in my car and i was jus like f- it, unless yall had some liqour in the trunk to keep warm with and maybe one or two females i might have done it, but str8 sneakers and socks and men and time, ya'll can have fun with that lol, and i wish cmonwealth in norfolk would have had them maybe they wouldnt have camped out here, and eyes of hazel, they safe campin on that end of broad, i wouldnt camp on the other end going towards churchhill

drinks were on site (shout out to 757shoefanatic). Lol all folks really know was an address. If there was a dtlr out church hill I bet at least 5 of those757'ers would have still camped. There's no such thing ad a safe camp out location when u don't know the city.
much respect goes out to the manager though for coming back to the scene after closing To make sure people won't camping for sizes that she didn'thave. I wasn't even out there to camp for the shoe and I found that to be thoughtful.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Bmore how was Mondawmin lookin? I didn't bother going, have some other business to attend to.

Charm had like 38 goons @ various points in Mondawmin....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

it was prolly like a good 50 dudes...90% not even from bmore

same with churchsquare and Mt.Claire..
laugh.gif
good looks..dope pics t11

Bad thing is...

expect WORST in exactly 30 days from today.

laugh.gif

"T11Time,"

"camping out" -- truly-- aint "strong arming". Real talk.

If I knew you were there, I would have approached you. I didn't recognize anyone. Just knew by the way dudes were dressed/acting, they weren't 804 or202 or 540 cats.

I admire your dedication to get something you wanted. Y'all were out there ALL DAY yesterday and ALL NIGHT.

But me, at 28 with a 90k taxable salary... Man... My conscience wouldn't allow me to do this even for aJordan/Foam/Flightposite. If this was something I wanted, "reseller" it is. My time ain't worth it.

Plus, wife would have changed the locks and had papers for me to sign from her lawyer by the time I got back.
laugh.gif

eyes of hazel wrote:
Plus, wife would have changed the locks and had papers for me to sign from her lawyer by the time I got back.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm not even married, and know how that goes.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Bad thing is...

expect WORST in exactly 30 days from today.

laugh.gif

"T11Time,"

"camping out" -- truly-- aint "strong arming". Real talk.

If I knew you were there, I would have approached you. I didn't recognize anyone. Just knew by the way dudes were dressed/acting, they weren't 804 or 202 or 540 cats.

I admire your dedication to get something you wanted. Y'all were out there ALL DAY yesterday and ALL NIGHT.

*edit* But me, at 34 with a 90+ k taxable salary... Man... My conscience wouldn't allow me to do this even for a Jordan/Foam/Flightposite. If this was something I wanted, "reseller" it is. My time ain't worth it.

laugh.gif

Exactly my sentiments...................And me and wifey aren't legally married yet, well until September,
laugh.gif

eBay is available for the everyone....... So you can never say you don't have access to get what you want.
That's all it comes down to for me. I'm lazy...but I get enough money to not have to leave my house. I don't like this color, butI'll be getting the black ones and I can say that with 98% certainty.

I dont really call it dedication i didnt want the shoes in the first place i was there with my people, i went just to go chop it up.....if i didnt get em ididnt get em, i had some Air Carnivores with my name on em anyways so........

MISSION COMPLETE
2ugl8ad.jpg

23rx288.jpg

shout out 2 all who camped (yes i said camped
smh.gif
) wit us. Meet sum real cool dudes. Had a good time the whole time. It actually wasnt a campout, more of asleep in ur car and make sure no1 tries 2 run up and take ur spot kinda thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

it was a bunch of out of towners so i had to debo the line
laugh.gif

saw harm, my T & a few others.

keV... Bump Harold Pen too! To many unorganized releases in the past. I swore them off in 05'. You already know my customer service motto. "I have toget it, but I don't have to get it here!"

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

xcg11pinoYx wrote:

Charm had like 38 goons @ various points in Mondawmin....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

it was prolly like a good 50 dudes...90% not even from bmore

same with churchsquare and Mt.Claire..

laugh.gif

pinky (next friday): "i ain't playin nucca!"

Back
Top Bottom