Air Zoom Gp

been praying since the day i joined NT... and still praying

tumblr_lfwhu6vLXZ1qa47iwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8v40mbhdV1qa47iwo1_500.jpg

i used to buy the nike zoom believe, ( the strap ones) when i ran out of zoom gps

dang never saw those PE's of the zoom gp's for payton those are nice..Were any other pairs made ? and yeah the zoom believe i use to think they were fake zoom gps when i was little lol

I had those GP IIs in the navy colorway, first shoes I ever had that were nubuck and i got them at the nike outlet for like 40 bucks

knowing Nike, they would combine all the payton kicks into 1 shoe or combine this thing into another retro, a la sharkley

side note, i do like the sharkley, but i love the Ndestrukts

I remember seeing this colorway and loving it. XIIs are my favorite Jordans and these were reminiscent of them...
SC+GP+8.jpg

Don't really see these selling that well if they do released and i think nike knows that, would rather see the gloves brought back instead.

^^ 
 If only they release the red leather ones! Im currently on a mission for a pair. 
pimp.gif

Gloves definitely need a retro, thats without a doubt. i know we all thought Nike would bring them back when he won with the Heat
Getty-Images-Sport6.jpeg

i wanted these too
3592883509_b33e4c05fb.jpg

But i think they had a 200$ pricetag cuz they were limited, i had the all white with the not too shiney silver

would love to see these colorways

spaceball.gif

classicsrevistednikezoo.jpg

I would love to see these re-release. Still got some DS navy/white ones(my personal favorites) and I could use another black/neon pair.

GP has my favorite sig line next to Jordan, I would love to see them all re-released.

GP2 are so hot, I really want to see this shoe in more colorways.

Old NP pic of the GP2:
zoomgp2.gif

im hoping they still release even with the lackluster sales of the air go lwp

but u see how we all wanted pennys shoes released and we ended up getting 1/2cents and now the zoom rookie.

I remember having these back in the days, but they weren't the most comfortable shoes to wear because of the locking straps. Even so, wouldn't mind having a pair now....if any payton shoes gets retroed, it should definitely be the gloves (esp the black pair), favorite basketball shoe of all time, straight
pimp.gif

i have the navy blue suede and the white and black pairs size 9.5 not DS so I wear them :tongue:..looking for those other 2 colorways up on top there..passed up on the black white and orange pair on the other sneaker site and I regret it.

I signed up on niketalk just to keep up on the news about these. I'm a retired sneakerhead but I will unretire just to buy these

Back
Top Bottom