AIR ZOOM MVP

Apparently at least six people in this thread alone, including one post before yours. I have as well. Great shoe

^Well thanks for the insight, you should be an author. Your words painted a beautiful picture of the shoes performance. Bravo!

Originally Posted by prayformojo

^Well thanks for the insight, you should be an author. Your words painted a beautiful picture of the shoes performance. Bravo!
There's a forum dedicated to your inquiry which you never asked about btw.
indifferent.gif

Lets not turn this post into a pissing contest. Bravo for your smart comment about my dumb question. Happy?

Is the STEVE NASH logo on the general release shoes, like the ones at Footlocker, Eastbay?
Catalog pics don't show it, but it seems sample pics do.

no piss. We cool
happy.gif
no logo on mine (GR from Eastbay). and do check out the review on em. My opinion is pretty much on point with those who posted.

Btw Ive seen no comments on the blk/royal/stealths. Am I the only one liking these? the volt stitching and laces set those off.

Originally Posted by MarsOnLars

Btw Ive seen no comments on the blk/royal/stealths. Am I the only one liking these? the volt stitching and laces set those off.

I'm loving this colorway. I am about to order it using the eastbay.com discount. I wonder how that got this colorway tho.

Originally Posted by tbug582

Originally Posted by MarsOnLars

Btw Ive seen no comments on the blk/royal/stealths. Am I the only one liking these? the volt stitching and laces set those off

I'm loving this colorway. I am about to order it using the eastbay.com discount. I wonder how that got this colorway tho.
Me too...Is the 20% off the best deal out there now?

Just ordered the royal stealths. Back ordered till 3/5. Comes out to $80 after shipping from eastbay

I'll be picking up the royal/stealth pair this friday IF I don't come across the wht/grey/orange pair fist. I don't think they'd release allc/w so close anyway.

I feel like switching out the laces for casual wear, but for balling the neon goes extra hard.

I'm hoping we get neon laces with these. The 1st CW came with black laces but the pics had orange

Well, I guess this validates my earlier experience spraining the crap out of my right ankle in the MVPs...

5ee59c81-71fa-4c3c-8fe8-8614a0e35de1.jpg

"Phoenix Suns guard Steve Nash grimaces as he grabs his injured ankle against the Charlotte Bobcats in the third quarter of an NBA basketball gameTuesday, Feb 24, 2009, in Phoenix."

Beware

Originally Posted by clkru

Well, I guess this validates my earlier experience spraining the crap out of my right ankle in the MVPs...

5ee59c81-71fa-4c3c-8fe8-8614a0e35de1.jpg

"Phoenix Suns guard Steve Nash grimaces as he grabs his injured ankle against the Charlotte Bobcats in the third quarter of an NBA basketball game Tuesday, Feb 24, 2009, in Phoenix."

Beware

VALIDATES? Give me a break...you got crossed over in an embarrassing fashion and sprained your ankle as a result of that and that alone.
laugh.gif
The fact of the matter is that the same thing would've happened if you woreany other shoes---i.e. the shoes don't shuffle your feet for you.
indifferent.gif
Acting like sprained ankles are not the norm in basketball. It's part of the game.
grin.gif

Please stop reviewing this shoe....and I dare say ANY shoe from now on. Refer to my first paragraph if you're wondering why. The shoe doesn't make theplayer and therefore don't blame the shoe when you get yocked.
wink.gif

Acting like sprained ankles are not the norm in basketball. It's part of the game.
grin.gif

Nope. I've been crossed over plenty (any player - especially wings - saying they haven't is simply lying to themselves or others)sprained ankles before, but never as bad severely as in the low cut MVP. And that was with ASOs on. I've never had to go to the doctor with an ankleinjury, and will certainly NEVER EVER ball in a low again after my experience.

My Jordan Jumpman Pros, complete with a simple plastic midfoot plate, mid-cut, DHIP in the heel, and Zoom up front outperform the MVP hands down. I shouldhave stuck with these, and not used the MVP for ball. Shame on me for trying to fix something that wasn't broken by balling in a low.

Back
Top Bottom