AIR ZOOM TALACHE MID

zoom_talache.jpg

Quite nice IMO. Simple casual shoes. There will be more colorways and a low cut version as well. Coming Soon.

Paix
c.

very simple, clean, and i am definitely going to consider those even though i don't usually buy shoes like them.

Silhouette is VERY nice and original.

Application of materials unfortunately is not. Wrapped midsole and corduroy need to go ASAP.

interesting lack of medial swoosh.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Whoa - not bad. Nike finally catching on Vans' hot streak....

That was my first thought.

I was hoping that's what this thread was about...I didn't know what these were called.

I was just on campus an hour ago and in a 5minute span two guys walked by wearing these...one in a light brown colorway, the other a black/white/olive.

AMAZING shoe.

The midsole construction is sick and it reads 'Zoom' along the heel...which I hear is code for "comfortable".

I'll certainly be picking up a few of these...I kinda do need to graduate from the 6-pair Jack Purcell rotation...
laugh.gif

The midsole construction is sick and it reads 'Zoom' along the heel...which I hear is code for "comfortable".
Why yes. That's EXACTLY what it means.
laugh.gif

I really like those too. As long as the price is reasonable, count me in for multiple pairs!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Very nice. Simple, yet complex. Looks clean and comfortable. Not to mention this is a nice colorway.

cweak wrote:
^^ Swoosh is on tag on the tongue
smile.gif

I WONDER HOW PEOPLE WOULD REACT IF IT HAD A JUMPMAN ON IT...
I personally dislike shoes that are cut this way. but this shoe has the color placement on point

Small update.

Real life pics from NORTBerlin.com (more on the website)

talache-black-1.jpg

talache-neaon-1.jpg

And worn by me. I must say the comfort is unavailable. They feel so great on.

talache1if1.jpg

talache2tu0.jpg

talache3vs5.jpg

Paix
c.

SB department should look into this. i think they could nail a lot of the Vans Half-Cab niche

I must say the comfort is unavailable.

Well I don't want them then.

laugh.gif
Seriously though, they do look great in the pics of you wearing them. Release info? Date? I need something like this, the only "casual" pair ofshoes I have is a pair of maple AF1
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Everything else is Bball and runners.

Back
Top Bottom