AIR ZOOM TALACHE MID

If you guys read carefully you'd noticed "pics from NORTBerlin.com"

They're already out at www.nortberlin.com To save your time, yes they're legit and yes they ship to US.

There will be a low cut version available as well.

Paix
c.

the first pic in the thread makes them look really nice.

all subsequent pics make them look really terrible.

quote:
the first pic in the thread makes them look really nice.

all subsequent pics make them look really terrible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

co=sign.

any info on price?

Do you think the "Tal" part of it's name Talache came from what looks like the Zoom Talaria outsole minus the gradient rainbow color. Man I missthose shoes. (tear).....Anyways here's some pics that were posted on another site I was browsing. Enjoy.

BTW - I believe MSRP is $79.99

nike-zoom-talache-mid-8.jpg

nike-zoom-talache-mid-6.jpg

nike-zoom-talache-mid-7.jpg

nike-zoom-talache-mid-5.jpg

08-01-nikezoomgrey-5.jpg

nike-zoom-talache-mid-1.jpg

nike-zoom-talache-mid-2.jpg

nike-zoom-talache-mid-3.jpg

nike-zoom-talache-mid-4.jpg

08-01-nikezoomblack-5.jpg

You guys are hating on my photo skills. hahaha

For me they fit like AM series, half size smaller, than AF/Dunks/AJ

Paix
c.

Retail is $115 for the mid and $105 for the low.

The black mids and lows showed up last week at a store over here in ATL. They fit beautifully. I didn't even want the black ones, but after trying them onI had to get them. My fingers are crossed that the grey ones show up some time soon...

I like these shoes a lot. I don't know if I'd spend that much money on them though.

WESOLDOUT.COM had'em for about a week. dunkman coloway literally soldout quick. Blk/purple still up though.

They look like a shoe that someone would expect to see released in 2008, if that makes sense.

Pretty cool, very hurache X AM1 x AJXVIII %*$ to me

Few sizes still available at NORTberlin.com Will have restock soon.

There is low on the horizon plus some quickstrike colorways (hush)

Paix
c.

The midsole construction is sick and it reads 'Zoom' along the heel...which I hear is code for "comfortable".
Yeah you have to check out the sock liner on these things they are incredible!!!! Best part of the shoe!

Low's fit better ... but the hi's are fresh!

Thanks cweak.

I got bored and pulled out the insole to see what the shoe was working with. Yea, its full-length Zoom.
smile.gif

^^ Where did you get it from? Post the pics of the insoles if you could. It looks amazing isn't it? it's really thick as well.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by cweak

^^ Where did you get it from? Post the pics of the insoles if you could. It looks amazing isn't it? it's really thick as well.

Paix
c.

I'm at work right now, but I'll take a pic when I get home. You're right, it is really thick. It came out pretty easy too.

Back
Top Bottom