AIR ZOOM TALACHE MID

Thanks for those pics of the lows. That brown one is interesting. I'd like to see the mid of that one.

Here's the grey low(from size-online):

4727_41222a.jpg

7082_41222c.jpg

7084_41222e.jpg

Yeah, lows are horrible. They remind me these GBX semi dressy shoes, that were quite big around 2002.

Paix
c.

Sorry I'm so late on those pics, but here's some I took of the insole:

So comfy...
happy.gif

I took a few shots of the shoe in general as well:

No flash. It looks like it's almost glowing...

With flash:

With the Marvel Super Heroes(might have went a lil overboard on the colors...
laugh.gif
):

I'd want some more colorways...ala the URLs before. The neon just kills it for me, no funny colors please NIKE!

^The black caol uno's are amazing! I'd been thinking about picking up the first US mid's, but I think I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope theseQS in the states.

These are some super clean/unique shoes. Love how Nike went so subtle with the branding. Does anybody have any hard info on if/when these are coming to the U.Sand in what colorways?

Both the black and grey mids and lows have released although I have not been able to find the grey anywhere(I'm in Atlanta). I think that might be a Eurocolorway...

loving this shoe, especially the lows.

i'm finishing up grad school and hoping to start teaching next year. if i do, these'll definitely be my school shoes.

white highs are do-able.

i wish the grey ones didn't have the corduroy.

i wish the black/blue ones didn't have the blue.

this shoe is really close to being great, but its just not.

problems with the Talache 1 than need to be fixed on the 2 (if it ever happens):
- too much toe spring.
- midsole needs to be completely reworked - get rid of the leather wrap and in general make it more straightforward (K.I.S.S.)

do that and you got something to build on.

new colorways -

10ac-white-woven-02.jpg

10ac-white-woven-03.jpg

I've worn my black/lapis/green pair at least 10 times over the past 2 weeks and the Zoom liner is already starting to bottom out.
frown.gif

I reeeeally like the grey lows though.

My last trip to HK i bought a pair of the black/blue lows. Man those shoes are comfy. My next trip back I'll hit the Nike store and buy the highs or the SBdunk trainers.

Back
Top Bottom