Airborne to refund customers because their product don't work.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ColdFlu/story?id=4380374&page=1

You can get up to $63 without proof of purchase and even more if you have receipts.

Link to file a claim,

https://airbornehealthsettlement.com/secure/fileNew.aspx

To be honest, I have never bought this stuff. Do you guys think I can file a claim and get away with it? I wouldn't mind free money
laugh.gif

i've used it, lots of my family uses it.....and it works.

interesting article though.

how do i go about getting a refund? i only have the tube b/c i threw out the box. i knew that thing was bull cause i still got the cold after drinking that.and i actually kept taking it thinking it might slightly work...shame on me.

there's a video on the front of yahoo. they say that you can get refunded with out a receipt for up to 63 dollars? anyone gonna try to just claim the 63dollars?

edit: i didn't see the og poster said that. i wouldn't mind free money either

Works for me. People must have weak immune systems or something.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man my homegirl always told me that this stuff is the truth....I tried it a few times when I was sick (9$ a box
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
) and I was like "this #!# didn't help out whatsoever."

I'm gettin' my loot back.

It used to work before they stopped putting the expensive stuff that made it work in it and watered it down for mass production...my mom got sick just aboutevery flight she took for almost 10 years until she took that and that emergen-c thing

This law suit is less about the product, and more about how awful our judicial system has become.

If one person took this, and got a cold, or it didn't fight the cold 100% immediately, then they some how have a right to sue for millions.

Just can't believe how ridiculous things are now, people attacking a legitimate business that helps countless people.

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

This law suit is less about the product, and more about how awful our judicial system has become.

If one person took this, and got a cold, or it didn't fight the cold 100% immediately, then they some how have a right to sue for millions.

Just can't believe how ridiculous things are now, people attacking a legitimate business that helps countless people.

They did it to themselves. But I hear what your saying.

I really want to fake my way into getting $63...but I just can't bring myself to do it. Darn conscience.
smh.gif

There was something like this for ConEd when the steam pipe exploded in Manhattan. You just had to say that it messed up ur jewelry/handbags/phone and you getreimbursted

I just filed for 63 bucks...I really did buy this stuff a long time ago so I hope i get my money. I have no proof of course though.

Back
Top Bottom