AIREDWEEZY COLLECTION FOUR YEARS OF HARD WORK

Hey fellow ntrs been collecting for about 4 years now. I have always loved shoes since i layed eyes on 2000 met 5s but didnt consider collecting till the day black gold patent 1s released and everyone at school had them but me 
eyes.gif
....Started buying shoes once i got my own job which started as soon as i was outta school...never made my parents buy me kicks felt bad since all the ones i wanted always retailed for 100+.... and by no means im a biased between og and retros just love the shoes i saw growing up as a kid and couldnt have...thanks for looking fellow nt friends any comments are welcome...lets get this started...will offer back info on some kicks to make it more of an interest post 
laugh.gif

the shoe i fell in love with only jordan that matters to me if it has nike air...lucky i found these at rif la for 160 
grin.gif

first nike my mom ever bought me and surprised me with this shoe means the world to me probably spent more then i wanted but worth every penny...wore these in jr high till they fell apart 
smokin.gif

the shoe that made me want to collect..the day these released sucked felt like the only kid at school without them
frown.gif

probably one of my favorite cw's and major steal $60 at rif la 
smokin.gif
 but finaly started that ugly paint chipping 
sick.gif

first nt purchased love these to death and comfort is amazing 

2007s $90 nt steal 

Og's...unds at santa monica peir with my lady for our 4 anniversary...remember her just busting out laughing telling me i left me shoe behind next to you know i look down to see major sepration 
laugh.gif
 called it a early night 

2004 first pair giving to me by my lady remember breaking necks at the space jam release for some reason not alot of people that day wore heaters i guess 

first shoe that hyped me up 
frown.gif
 found out a month later pack was marked down to 180 but eh the 5s are easily greatest model ever made

one of my most worn pairs looking for infareds at the moment 

second best jordan ever made...mad i was jobless during the release of cdps

i never complain about quality but for some reason was very dissapointed in these but still a great shoe just to shiny
laugh.gif

at one point tried collecting all the jordunks miss my black cements that got beat to death 
frown.gif

Og's my horrible attempted at a restore but got them for free 
wink.gif

remember waitng for this pair to go on sale bit the bullet and paid retail then went into my local warehouse shoe sale to find out they marked them down to 150 
sick.gif

walked into rif la to find these bad boys ds for $260 

2001 such a classic 
devil.gif

comfort is wild on these and one of my favorite ball players 

one of my favorite releases of 2011 

think im the only one who loved the vintage look 
smokin.gif

remember wanting these bad in 07 and girl i liked at the time rocking them to the movies for a date 
pimp.gif

remember my girl surprising me with these best baseball player in my eyes 

missed the first release dam near ran to the mall when i heard of the restock 
happy.gif

first af1 and outlet pick up $70 

remember once i joined nt searching for the og and 03 religiously thru the buy/sell happy they released again 

rif la gave me these early for $100 won there twitter contest 
smokin.gif

one of my favorite releases..showed up at 11:30pm for a 12am release caused a stamped to the door and all i wanted was to ask the security gaurd where we would line up...ended up being 5th in line 
laugh.gif

currently my favorite non jordan shoe at the moment...

Nice collection man, you'll be happy to know that the 01 III's you traded me have been put into retirement in preparation for them being restored!

leejulien- thanks bro miss those alot hope you get them looking better than when i had them
aypi-thanks man appreciate it

dope collection...its refreshing when someone actually wears there collection...

only wish i would've kept at least 1 pair of kicks from my youth
frown.gif

Great collection & Story behind every sneaker. 

Nice to see RIF-LA Treating you good. 

pimp.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by ALDY

Great collection & Story behind every sneaker. 

Nice to see RIF-LA Treating you good. 

pimp.gif

Thanks for sharing!

been going to rif la since like 10th grade wouldnt even cop just chop it up with them real cool dude and sick shirts they have been pushing out lately

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

dope collection...its refreshing when someone actually wears there collection...

only wish i would've kept at least 1 pair of kicks from my youth
frown.gif

man as soon as i recieve or purchase a pair of kicks they go right on my feet and i wear them for a week straight then stash them away and wear my next purchase

and ive been trying to buy every shoe i had as a kid and couldnt have its hard but its worth it once i have them
smokin.gif

nice collection bro, think it will take me forever to post my collection, every shoe individually, I got so many J's, and Kobe's, 1 pair of Lebrons, Adidas, Nikes...it would be better I take a whole group pic of my collection and take different angle shots..haha

Back
Top Bottom