AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets hope they are banned 1 status...Personally, my 01 version is my favorite pair of shoes I own.  I have an obsession with OG "nike air" tags.

Just had them done...Old Loves and KO's...Enjoy NT
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Nike is just going to keep re-retroing Jordans over and over and over.

We will probably see Flint XIII's in 2014.

Exactly. Not a damn thing on that list excites me. Maybe I've just been buying Jordans for too long because even I am getting tired of seeing the same stuff/same colorways. Guess it's about that time for me to hang it up smh

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Nike is just going to keep re-retroing Jordans over and over and over.

We will probably see Flint XIII's in 2014.

Exactly. Not a damn thing on that list excites me. Maybe I've just been buying Jordans for too long because even I am getting tired of seeing the same stuff/same colorways. Guess it's about that time for me to hang it up smh

co-sign.give me CDP 5s instead of fire red and playoff 8s and ill be ready to hang em up next year. (i said that this year tho), but i have nearly all the Js i want. fresh new Columbias were supposed to be my retirement this year.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NIKE AIR BANNED STATUS = 2 PAIRS MINIMUM

JUMPMAN = 1 PAIR

we're never retiring fam
roll.gif
I KNOW MAN. DAMN.

AQUA 8
BLACK/CHROME 8
GRAPE 5
BRED 13
COLUMBIA 11
NOW THESE BLK/BLUE 1'S NEXT YEAR TOO.

THEY KNOW WHAT I LIKE
tired.gif

If they are banned status then why can't they do this all the time. I'm hoping this means that they might eventually bring Nike Air back onto 3s, 4s 5s etc. they always make the retro a little different from OG and the last retro so bringing it back would seem logical. I might be getting ahead of myself tho haha

Really hoping they do these right

Originally Posted by bence23

NIKE AIR BANNED STATUS = 2 PAIRS MINIMUM

JUMPMAN = 1 PAIR

we're never retiring fam
roll.gif
I KNOW MAN. DAMN.

AQUA 8
BLACK/CHROME 8
GRAPE 5
BRED 13
COLUMBIA 11
NOW THESE BLK/BLUE 1'S NEXT YEAR TOO.

THEY KNOW WHAT I LIKE
tired.gif
Ill be done with columbias i think. Im praying for playoff 8s with a red pull tab this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom