AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like other posters said...banned status = cop. Otherwise, money saved. I'm trying to slow down on shoes next year anyway so I'm happy that 8s and 5s are coming back out...easy pass.

So much for scaling back in 2013.

My list for 2013 is pretty much like memphis' as long as the Aquas don't use that dust magnet material. Otherwise I'm straight with my current pair.

On the brightside, those are pretty much the only J's left on my list other than a few more I's and X's. All of those in good quality and I'll be good.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

JB already has their hands in my pocket for next year
30t6p3b.gif

agreed. that's some bull spit.. I actually do need these, but its May '12, i don't even want to know about the pairs i'm gonna have to drop $ on a damn year from now...

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by bence23

we're never retiring fam
roll.gif
I KNOW MAN. DAMN.

AQUA 8
BLACK/CHROME 8
GRAPE 5
BRED 13
COLUMBIA 11
NOW THESE BLK/BLUE 1'S NEXT YEAR TOO.

THEY KNOW WHAT I LIKE
tired.gif
Ill be done with columbias i think. Im praying for playoff 8s with a red pull tab this time

And bring back the old shape of lace triangle holder.The metallic midsole paint on the retros also lookedA bit too bright compare to the ogs.

Question for those of you who have the 2001s, what's the thickness of the sole like? If your hand is inside the shoe can you push on it and see the bottom of the shoe kinda move out? Or is it pretty thick?

120 and these are a for sure cop these will grow on everyone the only pair of 1s I'll be willing to pay over 100 for.

I will buy 4x pairs. These, along with the bred 1's, are my favorite shoes of all time. I will be wearing these when I'm 40 years old. Timeless.

Still trying to score 1 pair of 2001's. Love the shape and cut of the 2001 versions, never seem to be able to replicate that with every new retro of the 1's.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Question for those of you who have the 2001s, what's the thickness of the sole like? If your hand is inside the shoe can you push on it and see the bottom of the shoe kinda move out? Or is it pretty thick?

You can kinda see it, but compared to my other pairs of 1's the insole itself is thicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom