AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by enyceking

the banned 1 was a slap in the face to all real jordan heads. basically saying we know exactly what you what and how to make it the right way but we are gonna continue to serve bullspit
This

It could wind up being some crazy style release like the banneds, but at least the materials would be on point + possible Nike Air... Just a thought though. Will try my hardest to cop regardless

Originally Posted by rusty84

Originally Posted by enyceking

the banned 1 was a slap in the face to all real jordan heads. basically saying we know exactly what you what and how to make it the right way but we are gonna continue to serve bullspit
This

That's an extremely good point. I never thought of it that way. It's very similar to the BIN jordan's. The quality is great, they know we want that kind of quality, yet they give us a bunch of garbage plastic-y leather. 

lol now i dont have to settle for these

blog-big-nike-high-336608042-p1.jpg

Originally Posted by leekleek2010

Auto cop. It might be easy too. Jordan 1's are always slept on by teenagers

Especially,when they are highs and not mids.I already have 2 mids and need the originalDesign of the aj1.

Saw a DS pair of 01's in my size for $400 shipped not too long ago. Was tempteted to cop but just couldnt do it. Glad I waited because these will be scooped up in Feb even though Im supposed to be in "retirement" lol

It's VERY difficult for me to believe that there will be Nike Air on the tongue OR have the leather quality of the Banned...just doesn't seem to be the incentive for JB to do that. They're gonna make their money regardless.

Question for those that own the 2001's...weren't those numbered on the tounge?

Originally Posted by AirThompson

These are gonna have an SB lable, so pass.
BTW, what does SB stands for?
I know that NSW = Nike Sports Wear.

I also would prefer the Nike AIR logo or at least Jumpman + AIR.

But the Nike SB looks lame as the SB is way too obvious.

If these are a little wider than the 1s I'm down all day. I copped the Black/red 1s from the pack and they're alot snugger then I'd like them to be. I'm really hoping they make them Banned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom