AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

My pair SNKRS restock draw whatever came in yesterday....

D7BADB3B-D7AC-4E36-A728-69BE52772A69.jpeg

D0481EDA-AAB4-4B85-9DA1-A3623299AB75.jpeg

I'm only doing this one time cause some of y'all talk **** just to talk **** without any proof, and it comes off like I'm caping for the guy. I'm only trying to give you legit info.

1. I've received pairs from him that came from legit skate shops, END, and even FTL.
2. I sold 90% of what I got from him...the pre-orders were safeguards in case I missed at retail. Everything passed at SX and GOAT. If you buy through those marketplaces, then you can buy through him.
3. When I sold my collection (and if you didn't frequent the 1s thread, there was serious heat in there....I knew what I was looking at), I had a handful still from him. Those were authenticated right in front of me using blacklights.
4. This 3 month argument....y'all do know that's cause of shipping delays right? Is it a coincidence SNKRS just had a restock too? What do y'all say about pairs that he ships within 4-5 weeks? Those "fakes" somehow getting perfected faster?

I know people be getting butthurt cause he's abrasive...which he is. He comes off as a douche sometimes and hasn't treated all his customers the best. But don't be passing out false info.

I'm only doing this one time cause some of y'all talk **** just to talk **** without any proof, and it comes off like I'm caping for the guy. I'm only trying to give you legit info.

1. I've received pairs from him that came from legit skate shops, END, and even FTL.
2. I sold 90% of what I got from him...the pre-orders were safeguards in case I missed at retail. Everything passed at SX and GOAT. If you buy through those marketplaces, then you can buy through him.
3. When I sold my collection (and if you didn't frequent the 1s thread, there was serious heat in there....I knew what I was looking at), I had a handful still from him. Those were authenticated right in front of me using blacklights.
4. This 3 month argument....y'all do know that's cause of shipping delays right? Is it a coincidence SNKRS just had a restock too? What do y'all say about pairs that he ships within 4-5 weeks? Those "fakes" somehow getting perfected faster?

I know people be getting butthurt cause he's abrasive...which he is. He comes off as a douche sometimes and has treated all his customers the best. But don't be passing out false info.
Excuse me, but who is this about? I missed it.

I know people be getting butthurt cause he's abrasive...which he is. He comes off as a douche sometimes and hasn't treated all his customers the best. But don't be passing out false info.
He is not an authorized retailer so fakes are a strong possibility

Thank you!....too many scorned little women in this thread talking like they know what's up....the outlandish 3 month speculation on him acquiring fakes is an Eldin Campbell reach 🤣....

How are the University Blues holding up for you? Is the Nubuck still looking okay?

Man it’s very very good bro, first time I worn these was at the park…. We played frisbee on the grass for about 2 hours with full sprinting and you tell me how they look… didn’t know we were gonna play frisbee or else would’ve worn a beater shoe lol…. quality on these are so good man… other Js and the leather especially the toe box would’ve been destroyed lol

Man it’s very very good bro, first time I worn these was at the park…. We played frisbee on the grass for about 2 hours with full sprinting and you tell me how they look… didn’t know we were gonna play frisbee or else would’ve worn a beater shoe lol…. quality on these are so good man… other Js and the leather especially the toe box would’ve been destroyed lol

That's impressive. Didn't see the photos though. But glad to hear they hold up.

Really want a pair of these.

Can’t find an 11.5 on eBay for less than $410.

Might actually be willing to pay that, but my experience with UNC 4 fakes has me spooked about ever paying big money for shoes on the resell ever again.

...I don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom