AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Man wtf is really going on...

91D40218-DE63-467F-B384-DBF354AD3A9B.jpeg

I’m too old for this shiiiiiid

Same here, it still shows all the stores are available with my original entries as well.... what is really going on

My friend got that notification but I didn’t and we entered in the same stores so idk I’m lost

I think something happened to the Footlocker App. Around a hour ago i received a notification saying your reservation was cancelled. I checked the app again just now and it's back on the reservation of the 3 stores that I chose. It's as if nothing happened. Either it was a glitch in the Matrix, or we have some serious hackers/Bots that are about to get busy.

I think something happened to the Footlocker App. Around a hour ago i received a notification saying your reservation was cancelled. I checked the app again just now and it's back on the reservation of the 3 stores that I chose. It's as if nothing happened. Either it was a glitch in the Matrix, or we have some serious hackers/Bots that are about to get busy.

Re-enter your zip code in the location field to refresh the stores available.

I thought Footlocker/etc didn't notify until 4 PM this afternoon? No notifications here, either way.

Foot apps have been doing this for the last 3 big releases, it has to be a glitch. Nothing to worry about, yall still gonna take that L anyway.

I don’t think it’s a glitch. Unfortunately, a lot of stores are not getting their shipments in time for the release to be administered through the raffle/app. So when they do get their shipments in, it will be FCFS and you will need a connection to know when they will be getting their shipment in to have a chance.

One of the bigger Champs in the Seattle area just got their shipment of Carmines today I believe.

I did not get the FTL notification but I opened up the app and noticed the order of the two stores I selected had changed, the closest store to me was listed second and the store slightly further was listed first, I changed it back to the original set up, not sure if it makes a difference as I can smell the L from a mile away.

I've gotten like 10 of these cancelation notifications but nothing seems to have changed.

Also got 2 notifications of refunded points but only FA had me back to 1/4 head starts. I was able to re-add.

Who knows what's happening, but these sites and apps are trash.

Back
Top Bottom