AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Idk about that. Especially if there are a ton of late shipments as with with silver toes and some other releases. Much more people will not touch pairs on rd. Resale will most likely hit 400 in most sizes. Just estimate as of now. We also know many guys willl not sell the majority of their pairs if they have multiples. Thus, driving resale thru the roof

527326AE-5159-4FE1-ABE1-EAB7B37FD928.jpeg
got 3 personals locked up also got a couple gs pairs for my son too DFW THESE GONNA BE LIGHT WORK!!! lots of stores have them in already high stock im looking at numbers and they looking good

got 3 personals locked up also got a couple gs pairs for my son too DFW THESE GONNA BE LIGHT WORK!!! lots of stores have them in already high stock im looking at numbers and they looking good
I don't even know what Light Work means but I dig it.

My guess would be most sizes would drop to around $400 on RD. Lowest ask for an 11 is $499 on StockX right now.

That would make these the most expensive Jordan 1 GR right out the gate. More than Mochas, Royal Toes, Court Purples etc. We shall see.

I can only hope for Houston.

how you’re gonna drop that type of info & not be specific .

That would make these the most expensive Jordan 1 GR right out the gate. More than Mochas, Royal Toes, Court Purples etc. We shall see.
Yeah, that's a bold statement but it's going to take a lot for these to come down. The Hyper Royals may be even worse based on IG polls of which shoes people like more.

Back
Top Bottom