AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Think I’m also softbanned...and stuck at work for the next 4 hours. Probably have an L waiting for me but if I don’t is there anything that needs to be done that can’t wait 4 hours??
You should be good never had a ticket expire on me same day with FNL, but then again this is the first time they even did a 4 hour window on a raffle so I guess anything goes on this raffle.

I think you usually get 24 hrs to confirm but it feels like all bets are off td. Hoping I get off work and to the gym in time to check. These fools done blocked work wifi, WiFi at the crib, 5G and my future child’s WiFi. Ruthless

Was coming here to talk about DTLRobot and their bs site. You know it’s bad when you can’t even enter an online raffle. I don’t even care much for these and it’s not because I don’t like them. I just like my sanity more and I’m not getting myself worked up for another bot filled day.

Not even stressing raffles that I don’t bump into. If I take an L.. I’m not paying resell either F them and F that

Are people able to check? My app still says connection error. I was on the app trying to do my entries earlier. Then all of a sudden.. "Access Denied" On my phone when it loaded the Add an extra entry on the Safari site.

WTF man.. Can't even tell if I got it or not.

3482DBD2-A3C5-4A22-8D55-D388DE40805B.png
I kept getting the connection error so I called customer service. She checked for me and said I won (20 extra tickets). She said I had until Thursday at 1pm to confirm. I wasn’t taking any chances. I ended up driving to Starbucks and using their WiFi to confirm.

I’m definitely adamantium hard banned. Haven’t won anything from FNL since concord lows in 2012. Actually got through on FR V’s last year since they made a massive amount.

Nothing else.

Just checked mine and some how got a confirmed at FNL. This was my first time to even enter a drawing on the app. So I am feeling extra lucky today lol. I'm used to just getting Ls on SNKRS.

Was waiting on my girlfriends Cool Grey Jordan 3’s to arrive from SNKRS and when I got the package today it was a size 9 of these beauties. I feel horrible for whoever got the early access and got my girlfriends GS cool grey 3’s but these might be the only way I get my size 12 in these.

Was waiting on my girlfriends Cool Grey Jordan 3’s to arrive from SNKRS and when I got the package today it was a size 9 of these beauties. I feel horrible for whoever got the early access and got my girlfriends GS cool grey 3’s but these might be the only way I get my size 12 in these.

That sucks for them but great for you lol, nothing you can do now but reap the benefit so congrats! Do you know any size 9 people you can get them to? Or you planning to sell them to pay resell if you miss your size 12?

I hate this is what buying a pair of jordans has become in 2021

That sucks for them but great for you lol, nothing you can do now but reap the benefit so congrats! Do you know any size 9 people you can get them to? Or you planning to sell them to pay resell if you miss your size 12?

I hate this is what buying a pair of jordans has become in 2021

I’m hoping someone on Reddit or here will do a straight up trade. If that doesn’t work I will go the Goat or StockX route and hope it evens out. With this shoe being made popular because of being a “Tik Tok shoe” I was counting on the automatic L on Saturday but this helps a little.

Back
Top Bottom