AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

It is not a glitch. In order to see the stores that no longer participating in the drop, you need to do a search by zip code and see what stores are still listed. Also, if you are looking at the view where you select stores, the locations that you selected that are no longer getting them will be at the end of the list. Deselect it and exit out and then when you go back to the selection page again, it should no longer be there.

you can tell which ones are still in the raffle because when you get to the selection screen, they will be at the top and your selections will be at the bottom even through they maybe geographically closer

I just want 1 pair.. I ain’t the type to double up or triple of anything besides white Forces.... just give me 1 pair and I’ll be cool

Yupp if u unselect the stores u picked it will update and take out the ones no longer doing raffles. Both my stores that this happened with say they'll now be FCFS "when they arrive" Fk

i don't get the cancelations.

just run the raffle, make note of the winners, and whenever the shipment does arrive, crack open that damb box, put the winners' names on their sizes, and call them

is that impossible??
Just leaves more room to backdoor and practically turn it into a F&F release when shipment does arrive cuz how would the general local consumer even know

I hate how the shoe game is these days. If you don’t know an employee or luckily happen to be off and walk into the mall on the right day then you’re f*****

i don't get the cancelations.

just run the raffle, make note of the winners, and whenever the shipment does arrive, crack open that damb box, put the winners' names on their sizes, and call them

is that impossible??
Each store probably won’t know if or when it’ll happen, or what sizes are even gonna show up to put in the system to raffle, just my guess 🤔

Screenshot_20210305-121605_SNKRS.jpg

Let's gooooo!

Back
Top Bottom