AJ 1 Laser Brue, Blk, Wht, how rare?????

Originally Posted by buzybone88

Those shoes are european exclusive made for the jordan brand sponsored b-ball tournament called quai 54, there is about 4000 of these shoes made, and you can only cop them in europe, so those who need a hook up get at me!!

You have a PM sir

Im not feeling those
tired.gif

those are hot, wouldnt spend more than 200 for them though, so it looks like i wont be getting them, lol

DAMN they look SO DOPE ... Someone gotta come thru for your boy. Them things are just crazy
pimp.gif

If anyody needs them PM me. I have a friend in Paris, he'd do it, but for extra scrilla.

Paix
c.

not a bad colorway.
even if they were easy to get i would pass,
having to get the euro connection is way more effort than these are worth tho
i will continue to wait for the metallics

Originally Posted by veGAtts

not a bad colorway.
even if they were easy to get i would pass,
having to get the euro connection is way more effort than these are worth tho
i will continue to wait for the metallics
so you just cop sneakers cause they are limited and not because you like them?
smh.

^ wow, seems to be exactly the opposite of what i wrote. way to read well.

lack of reading comprehension is the only thing i see here worth shaking your head about.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

^ wow, seems to be exactly the opposite of what i wrote. way to read well.

lack of reading comprehension is the only thing i see here worth shaking your head about.
haha, i was thinkin the same thing

I gotta applaud anybody willin to stand against trends and say no to hype. I do the same thing, but too many people are easily swept up into trends, and thebuzz around certain things

Originally Posted by Tek

I bought them at footlocker in AMSTERDAM, close to Central Station, only 12 pair in this location, but now probably 2-4 left, cuz not many of Jordan's Freak like us...

how much did u buy it for

Back
Top Bottom