AJ 1 Light Army-Sail-Fresh Mint (Patina) March 2021

No problem. These were definitely a problem, especially since I heard that FTL only received about 350 pairs or so and SNKRS only had a little under 15,000.
Do you think it’s a case of low stock do to shipping delays? Maybe they pop up later? That’s how I was able to pick up the University blues a week ago, random reraffle

Do you think it’s a case of low stock do to shipping delays? Maybe they pop up later? That’s how I was able to pick up the University blues a week ago, random reraffle
Well, the amount made was really low as well (I am hearing a little over 80,000). So if we take into account SNKRS early access, their regular drop, the Nike stores that got them for the SNKRS pass, Foot Locker's online drop, the few FTL stores that got them in (I believe it was like 3 or 4) and also the boutiques that received them all over the world (not just the US), I would think that most pairs are accounted for. Who knows though since there have been late shipments on pretty much everything, but I do not see this being an University Blue/Hyper Royal AJ1 kind of issue.

Got these and the AMM 3s on Friday, and wore the AMM 3s yesterday and today as well. Finally took these out of the box and decided to lace them up with the mint laces.

Fortunately my buddy came through for me on Snkrs, as I was 0/4 between my wife’s, daughters’ and my accounts

Attachments

• 3DB057B9-3FFD-4517-B769-C7C7F9A562D9.jpeg
    3DB057B9-3FFD-4517-B769-C7C7F9A562D9.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 316
Been seeing a lot on offer up and FB pages for 210-220. Sellers panicking
True statement. If they bought this purely for resale, they're going to be holding onto this well into 2022. I bought it off a reseller who was going to return it to Nike because he couldn't get $200 for them. In the end, I pay that much for every other Jordan Retro.

Back
Top Bottom