AJ 1 Light Army-Sail-Fresh Mint (Patina) March 2021

I wouldn't say I like that cw but I cant say I don't like it. I was able to pick it up for retail so I did. Could be good for trading in the future or maybe itll grow on me.

Now when is delivery?
The driver lied and Marked it as delivered which he hasn’t done. I’m out North Hollywood UPS is so trash out here. They delivered my wife’s forever21 to a completely different address luckily her phone number was on it and the random people who got it called her. I haven’t had any lost packages but I’m worried. I’m being very patient, I always get a text message after they actually deliver a package so I’m hoping that text comes today. My pair of Reebok Omni Zone II’s from Footlocker are missing too right now.
E7BA5345-9508-45B2-A627-61C4B467E188.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The driver lied and Marked it as delivered which he hasn’t done. I’m out North Hollywood UPS is so trash out here. They delivered my wife’s forever21 to a completely different address luckily her phone number was on it and the random people who got it called her. I haven’t had any lost packages but I’m worried. I hope they didn’t use the UNDFT tape on the box. I’m being very patient, I always get a text message after they actually deliver a package so I’m hoping that text comes today. My pair of Reebok Omni Zone II’s from Footlocker are missing too right now.
E7BA5345-9508-45B2-A627-61C4B467E188.png
WOW! Nothing was left in that locker? That is so jacked up. One time USP delivered my Undefeated Kobe’s to a house a block up. I found out because I called them. They said they would try to get them, but they didn’t. I had to go up there myself and get them from the guy who lived there.

WOW! Nothing was left in that locker? That is so jacked up. One time USP delivered my Undefeated Kobe’s to a house a block up. I found out because I called them. They said they would try to get them, but they didn’t. I had to go up there myself and get them from the guy who lived there.
No, for them to leave it in a locker it sends you a code in the system. Dude never put it in any locker smh.

Back
Top Bottom