AJ 1 Light Army-Sail-Fresh Mint (Patina) March 2021

Got mine in 2 days ago from Goat. They are really nice. The black leather panels remind me closet to 2018 Shadows. For anyone wondering, the heel and collar are what the're calling light olive but it's really grey. It's like the panel started grey and was dyed green and then they rinsed 99.9% of the green dye out. Even in the best light its still grey.

Last edited:
I am wondering if I should pull the trigger and pay $220 for these from somebody who got them from END (which they were $205) or if I should wait a little bit longer. I just do not feel like going through the rat race and the influx of people that are going to say that these "grew on them" right before the 5/4 release.

Okay, so these joints definitely look like they will be really limited. In the FTL app, it does not show any store 100 miles from me getting them and the closest one is the Fulton Street location in Brooklyn. This will be one of those S Broadway in LA, State Street in Chicago type releases it seems like, so I think I may just pull that $220 price for these in my size now and get it over with. LOL

After many struck out on flints they said on to the jordan 11 low release..as if these arent releasing before those....so im hoping everyone sleeps in on this release so i can cop!

Okay, so these joints definitely look like they will be really limited. In the FTL app, it does not show any store 100 miles from me getting them and the closest one is the Fulton Street location in Brooklyn. This will be one of those S Broadway in LA, State Street in Chicago type releases it seems like, so I think I may just pull that $220 price for these in my size now and get it over with. LOL
Did you pull the trigger?

Did you pull the trigger?
I did not have the chance unfortunately. I had so much work to do that day and then I went straight to sleep afterwards because I was mad tired. When I woke up early the next morning I got an email saying that the pair was sold for $210, which was funny to me because I had put in a bid for that price a couple of weeks prior and I had asked for the seller to show a picture of the other shoe (since the listing only had 1 shoe shown). The seller did not respond to my inquiry or my bid (they just let it expire), but they accepted the other person's bid. Just as well anyway because a part of me is all good if I do not get a W on these. If I do, then cool.....if not, then cool since I have my Women's Fearless OG 1 in the black and copper bronze colorway.

Who got me on a size 10, I need these. Did all the raffles I could & im gonna try SNKRS, but we all know how that goes…

These aren’t really available anywhere near me. Kinda odd, didn’t think they would be this difficult to acquire locally.

Shiekh is hella funny with their L notifications. They give you a L, but then think you will turn around and spend money on their site by giving you a 15% off code. Like yo, what I want from you I cannot get! LLS

20210503_161452.jpg

Back
Top Bottom