AJ 1 Pinnacle "Baroque Brown" - $400 - Oct. 31st '15

I have a 9.5 in my cart... not sure if worth buying for dat 255 swoosh price tho

I have a 9.5 in my cart... not sure if worth buying for dat 255 swoosh price tho
I'd cop! That's way below retail, but...They're OOS bruh, if you try checking out they will disappear... 

Last edited:
I wasn't goino to cop for 400. luckily I live 5 minutes from a nike factory store. I returned a pair of Laser 4s this morning. they gave me 257 on a gift card. I bought the Lasers from finishline but Nike let's you do "return without a receipt" and they'll give you whatever they are valued at in the system. no brainer for me at $171

View media item 1769476

I was able to add to cart about an hour ago...when I clicked "checkout" my cart was empty with no pair but the $432 price with tax was showing. Does anyone know why my cart was all of a sudden empty? Was it because I was able to confirm purchase on another pair 15 minutes earlier and nike limited my account to one pair? Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
I was able to add to cart about an hour ago...when I clicked "checkout" my cart was empty with no pair but the $432 price with tax was showing. Does anyone know why my cart was all of a sudden empty? Was it because I was able to confirm purchase on another pair 15 minutes earlier and nike limited my account to one pair? Any feedback is appreciated.

cause they're outta stock B

SNKRS App comes through again...  
nthat.gif

Are you sure you weren't Meg'ed? 
Maybe, I placed my 2nd order  5 mins after the first one at 10:30 AM the only way to find out if I got Meg'ed is to see if anybody got their order shipped after checking out after 10:30AM

Either way I'm happy w 1 pair.

Anyone got these yet?

How is the sizing? I think these runs .5 small compared to my tan's

Tan's US9 are perfect but US9 Brown is too small?

Anyone else with the same problem?

So I received my pair from Nike.com on the 5th and I'm very satisfied with the quality. The extra laces have a clear lace bag with NO red line on top of the bag. I'm trying to double up by researching several different sneaker sites and Ebay and most of the pics I'm seeing from various sellers have a RED LINE on top of the lace bag, which makes me think they're fake.

I contacted Nike directly and they told me that all of their pairs do NOT have a red line on their lace bags. What's confusing however is that some sellers online are selling pairs with the red line on top of the lace bag but have a receipt from Nike.com that looks exactly like the receipt I received from Nike. If you check EBay, about 90% of those who are selling the Croc Pinnacle 1s have pics that show the "wrong" lace bags.

For those of you who have received your pair from Nike.com, did your lace bags have a red line on top or was the entire bag clear? Has anyone seen any fake vs legit comparison videos and/or pics on the Pinnacle Crocs?

Let me know your thoughts fellas!

Back
Top Bottom