AJ 8 Dover Street Vol: Coolkicks.com is back

Joined Jul 26, 2005
It’s a shame how JORDAN BRAND butchering my favorite JORDAN & yes they look exactly like fakes from the early 00’s, from one of those corny sites from back in the day...

airthompson

Staff member
Joined Jul 30, 2008
I don’t care if these are 1 of 10, and 9 of the 10 being in procession of Jordan, Mark Parker, Tinker, Hiroshi, Drake, Gentry, etc premium leathers from extinct buffalo hide from the Everglades. I wouldn’t want these in my closet :lol:

Joined Apr 11, 2019
Jesus, these are HIDEOUS! But I imagine this is just them proving they can put any ugly piece of **** out there and claim "Limited" and people will jump all over it. This wouldn't be the first time.

Joined Feb 3, 2019
These are odd but kinda a cool idea though, would really like to see the same materials used in different colors..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now