AJ 88 LC

Not gonna even say there Grey market, these are fake. The elephant print is so off, plus the Tongue is messed up. everything about the shoe is horrible. 
[h1]Real 88s ; got a darker cement color print
fakes ; have a lighter cement color print 
Real 88s ; cement print marks do not all connect
fakes ; all cement marking connect
Real 88s ; the breathing holes are super noticeable
Fakes ; you can't really notice the breathing holes 
Real 88s ; stitching is real clean all over the whole shoe not messy 
Fakes ; stitching is real messy in most places[/h1]

Last edited:
Not gonna even say there Grey market, these are fake. The elephant print is so off, plus the Tongue is messed up. everything about the shoe is horrible. 
[h1]Real 88s ; got a darker cement color print
fakes ; have a lighter cement color print 
Real 88s ; cement print marks do not all connect
fakes ; all cement marking connect
Real 88s ; the breathing holes are super noticeable
Fakes ; you can't really notice the breathing holes 
Real 88s ; stitching is real clean all over the whole shoe not messy 
Fakes ; stitching is real messy in most places[/h1]
I see what you're saying,
but,

the air holes are actually noticeable I guess it was a bad pic, and I've seen a few pairs from FNL, FL, FA, and JJ that had print similar to my right foot shoe so I'm unsure...

and also, many of the shoes elephant prints do connect http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-3-88-retro-legit-check.html

I could put new pics up

So far look legit.  My pair of 88's has the faint elephant print painting as well.  With JB's quality control it's nothing out of the usual.

one thing that i notice about some fakes is the elephant print being too high in the back , side and the front... From the pic showing the print in the back and side, it looks too high. The print should have a lower profile under the "AIR".

I noticed this when i ordered a pair of true blue's from kicksole.com and then compared them to my crimson 3's and black 3's.

Now i'm afraid to buy **** from resellers or ebay... if i buy from ebay, i need to see the footlocker, champs, footaction, eastbay sticker on the box. I feel more comfortable this way.

Back
Top Bottom