AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

So whats the difference between this retro and the 2004 version? How do they compare in terms of material quality etc

So whats the difference between this retro and the 2004 version? How do they compare in terms of material quality etc
New member move for a OG screen name. Not only did you bump a old thread, but you failed to even look through it to find your answer.

To answer your question its cushion, lack of 3M on the side panel, and cheaper material on the newer retro.

New member move for a OG screen name. Not only did you bump a old thread, but you failed to even look through it to find your answer.

To answer your question its cushion, lack of 3M on the side panel, and cheaper material on the newer retro.
Look at the rep vs the amount of posts

We all start off with 10

so 1.4K in posts and ZERO reps.

Bingo

Last edited:
I just picked up a nice used pair last month for $189 with everything. Fits true to size for me as all AJ 13's do. I had OG's and 04's and as those were great these 2013's aren't bad at all. You can find good deals on these especillay with pre-owned. While the OG treatment of 3M is nice it's more of the ballistic mesh panels that stand out on this shoe to me. And unless you plan on wearing these at night the 3M doesn't matter at all. These are my seond fav colorway behind flints. :smokin

Look at the rep vs the amount of posts
We all start off with 10
so 1.4K in posts and ZERO reps.
Bingo

Most of my posts have been on the OLD niketalk. Not sure if you were even around to know what i mean but there was no "refs" system in place then.

But back to the 13s, you guys serious about the 2004 being better than the 2013? Thats disappointing to hear because i hated the quality of the 2004. Maybe because I was used to the OGs maybe? But ok good to know

Last edited:
Most of my posts have been on the OLD niketalk. Not sure if you were even around to know what i mean but there was no "refs" system in place then.

But back to the 13s, you guys serious about the 2007 being better than the 2013? Thats disappointing to hear because i hated the quality of the 2004. Maybe because I was used to the OGs maybe? But ok good to know
Like I said I'm good with my 2013's but if you didn't like the quality on the 04's then you probably won't like the 2013. The first retro had better quality but I like the 13's because I feel the toebox doesn't crease as bad as the previous versions and they still mad comfy.

can I successfully swap the hologram from my 2017 Breds into my 1998 OG Breds?

BA1BF24E-CA49-4E62-8607-40C8F5EB63C4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom