AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Got my pair ....gotta say the red is pretty dark not as faded as some of those other pics

When the countdown clock expires on the eastbay and footlocker links, does it automatically refresh and say add to cart for you or do you have to refresh yourself?  TIA

Those EastBay Reps really puttin in work for us.

:nthat: Respect :nthat:
Shot out to the Eastbay Reps, they be on their grind when it comes to responding to our questions in a timely manner. Greatly appreciated!

On another note, anybody in the NJ area, Garden State Plaza is still giving out wristbands for tomorrow's release. This was as of noon eastern time. Not sure how many they have left but my homie told me it wasn't a hassle. Not sure what HOH in Willowbrook Mall is doing(probably a raffle) but i'll post some more updated info when I find out.
We appreciate the positive feedback! That's what we are here for!

When the countdown clock expires on the eastbay and footlocker links, does it automatically refresh and say add to cart for you or do you have to refresh yourself?  TIA
There will be a button that pops up once the timer has expired to refresh, if it does not for some reason, you will need to manually refresh.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

eastbays countdown timer is pointless since its not consistent for everyone
They timer countdown is all messed up...It's been like that for me every since the South Beach 9's...Their mobile site has the most accurate time, but the full website is like 3 mins fast

They timer countdown is all messed up...It's been like that for me every since the South Beach 9's...Their mobile site has the most accurate time, but the full website is like 3 mins fast
Is that the reason i've never been able to add to cart, i'm going to have to give that a try

I wonder if this is going to be the last JB release using the current box? The box for the V's is completely different with a cement print on the bottom of the box. I know, some people don't care about the box but I do. Cannot wait to wear these shoes!

Well my little cousin just told me that he won 2 raffles, i hope he looks out for me.. i have yet to get a call from ftl,fnl ,champs or jj 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I cant wait to get my hands on these. I havent had a pair of these in a long time. It kills me to think how i trashed my OG's :smh:

Is that the reason i've never been able to add to cart, i'm going to have to give that a try
That's the reason...if you even look on their twitter account it'll say the shoe went live @ 6:57, but you can't add it cuz other ppl who have a different countdown time done already beat u to the punch

I wonder if this is going to be the last JB release using the current box? The box for the V's is completely different with a cement print on the bottom of the box. I know, some people don't care about the box but I do. Cannot wait to wear these shoes!

That is probably just a special box for the Vs. the IVs last year also had a special box.

Back
Top Bottom